My mum wont die...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigzag_sparx

Reaction score
I had a baby on wed 27th with da matchmakers person and u know wen it goes to sleep the 1st night nuthin happens? well it went 2 sleep the 2nd night and nuthin happened again. so it went 2 sleep on wed night, thurs night and fri night and yet i still have the mum. I was planning to have tamababies with a friend but hers'll b all grown up b4 my mum dies and my babi starts 2 grow. also, im worried my mum wont ever die!! ;) :( :(

i hade a tamababy with a friend's and my baby had a visit from the machmacker before her adult had left!!!!! ;) :( :( :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

its fine now the mum has gone but itwas quite annoying. thanx everyone 4 replying

:lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

the new arrival is called Jem. he is my 5th generation!!

:( :lol: :lol:

The same thing is happening to me right now. Usually after my tamagotchi has a baby, he's gone by the next day. I look at my tamagotchi today and they're both still on the screen @_@

Oh well. I don't mind.

the instructions (V2) r rong. it isnt 24 hrs. the mum leaves wen its 8 yrs old coz it happens 2 me an elmobabe an angelgirl. <_<

i hade a tamababy with a friend's and my baby had a visit from the machmacker before her adult had left!!!!! <_< :D :p B) :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :lol:
how did that happen?

i hade a tamababy with a friend's and my baby had a visit from the machmaker before her adult had left!!!!! <_< :wacko: :D :wacko: :p :wub: B) :wub:
Is that even Tamagotch-ily possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
heh, i just encountered this exact problem today: The V1 instruction booklet says that your parent should leave after 24 hours.... well, it's been two days for me and my Mametchi hasent left yet.... i was somewhat disappointed, but then again, i'll be sad once my Mametchi leaves me...

Also, i'm surprised that the two tamagotchis i rasied completely opposite (one i raised with GREAT care, the other i didnt even play with, let alone discapline) both turned into Ichigotchi this morning. i guess since i JUST woke those two from the package they will turn into Ichigotchi before anything else. meh, i hope one turns into a Mametchi or something, and the other a Gozarutchi! :D

I get some weird results too, getting poor characters from great care and vice versa... though this is the exception rather than the rule. I have heard that if you pause your tamagotchi while the parent is with the child, a glitch can occur wherein the parent does not leave. I do not know if this is true or not. Also, the time your tamagotchi stays with its baby varies a great deal. I find that mine usually stay closer to two days than one, and they always leave at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back