The Tamatalk Tamagotchi Project!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banoon

Reaction score
Me and Bellsprout were talking about this on MSN, I PM'd Admin about this even. He said it was a good idea.

What this is about is we were hoping to make a fanmade character chart, and once it completes, we can try to send it to Bandai and see if they consider it.

What you do is make a picture of the character (it can be just a pixelization, just a drawn version, or both), say its name, its stage, its favourite and least favourite food, and write a brief personality.

For example, I'll show mine...

https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5051/hitotenchirn4.gif

NOTE! For babies, make a girl and boy pair, and if there are too many, I'll make a poll at the end.

I hope all goes well. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's the whole point. Otherwise it wouldnt be a fanmade character chart.

I can tell you right now Bandai is gonna reject. They don't except fan made things anymore. Or suggestions.

'Tis the shucky ness. It seems like they are saying they don't even wanna give it a shot, and all fanmade ideas are bad.

Well that didnt last more than five posts. :lol:

Hooray putdowns. >_<

I think it is a nice idea too.

So what if BanDai doesn't use any of the ideas..? I bet they would still like to see what Tama fans can create or design for themselves ...

If everyone took putdowns to heart ... well, I'll bet you that Tamas would never have been invented... :)

Hmm, if you look at it that way...

OK LETS TRY IT!

..I just need someone else to actually participate...

Me and Bellsprout were talking about this on MSN, I PM'd Admin about this even. He said it was a good idea.
What this is about is we were hoping to make a fanmade character chart, and once it completes, we can try to send it to Bandai and see if they consider it.

What you do is make a picture of the character (it can be just a pixelization, just a drawn version, or both), say its name, its stage, its favourite and least favourite food, and write a brief personality.

For example, I'll show mine...

https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5051/hitotenchirn4.gif

NOTE! For babies, make a girl and boy pair, and if there are too many, I'll make a poll at the end.

I hope all goes well. :)
My picture of a mimitchi

Name:Oki

Stage:teenager

Personality: Nice,crazy for money,doesn't like it when there is no pizza,thinks that the war should stop.

Least favorite food:Sushi

Favorite food: Pizza

Good idea I s'pose.o_O

Just wondering, How do you know the Admin is a 'he'?

I dunno, just guessing.

princess08 and tamagirl_desy, my compy hates artpad. Can you use something else? *anime sweatdrop*

Itsusugotchi is added to the chart. Like I said before, princess08 and tamagirl_desy, my compy hates artpad. Can you use something else?

Yeah, good point... Ohwell, it could be fun to try :blink:
That's the spirit! Although Bandai won't accept this (hopefully they will) it would be so fun!

It isn't beause they're bad characters it's because if Bandai accepted these there would be like 309487characters on the V4 and 346 games! (Estamate only) Well they aren't real estimats I just typed random numbers! Well I'll work on one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back