aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

graffiti_tama

Reaction score
my tamagotchi turned into a FOX!

I LOVE HIM! <3

by the way. what is he? lol

Can you give us more than just "fox like"?

P.S. Pyonkotchi is a fox like charecter. He could have been that.

P.P.S. I have always tried to get a Pyonkotchi!!!! You must have taken REALLY good care of him!!!!!

My first Adult Tamagotchi was a Pyonkotchi. It's sort of fox-like in the pixel screen. <<;

I have a Pyonkitchi!

he's so cute :huh:

I've always wanted oneee!

Anyway, It's called a Pyonkitchi! Gofind a v3 chart, and see if that's waht you're talking about

Your tama is now an adult :) you have an adult and you can play all the games!

Have fun with your tama ♥

♪♪dd545♪♪

It was probably a pyonkitchi, if not I don't know, sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------

My friends tama was a bunch of PIXELS!!!! ;) ;) :) ;) B) ;)

i had one on my 1st generration
Me too! Actaully, I have two of them! :eek: I'm not making it up! One of them is called Poppy and the other one is called Berry! :D They got married together yesterday! Oh, i'm soooo happy! :lol:

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE THEM! :blink: I'd say they were more cattish looking, that a fox, but then, hey!

I think what you have is a Pyonkotchi. I had him twice on my V3. Once on my first generation and once one my third generation. When I saw him on my V3 for the first time I thought he was the cutest thing I have ever seen. He's been my favorite character since! Anyways I think he is an odd generation tama. So if you are on an odd generation that is probably what you have. But when I got him I thought he looked more like a rat. But, you know what they say- We all see the world from different points of view. So to wrap up this whole story you probably got a Pyonkotchi. Good luck with your tama!

:mellow: :ph34r: :ph34r:

That's a pyonk i tchi. It's an old V2 character who got his ears lengthened. :mimitchi:

Its either Pyonkotchi or if its a V2, it might be Toratchi. He looks more tiger-like, though.

This was my growth when I first got my V3

Shiroteletchi>>>Mizutamatchi>>>Obotchi>>>Pyonkotchi

It's possible! :ph34r: :( :( :(

This question seems to have been answered, and anyway, the tamagotchi is surely on to a new generation by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back