tama or giga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama or giga? (im geting tired of typing that.)

• tamagochi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gigapet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty101

Reaction score
tama or giga?

I voted tama, althogh I still like my gigapet...

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose Giga because I'm sorta getting bored with mine(but I still love it) My Gigapet is new so that's sorta the reason because when you get something new, it's really fun.

I chose Giga because I'm sorta getting bored with mine(but I still love it) My Gigapet is new so that's sorta the reason because when you get something new, it's really fun.
I agree, but I voted Tamagotchi (you spelled it wrong, no offence). Giga Pets just don't have that urge to keep it living or to really feel bad for it when it's starving; even though that is just my opinion.

JF3334 :)

I agree, but I voted Tamagotchi (you spelled it wrong, no offence). Giga Pets just don't have that urge to keep it living or to really feel bad for it when it's starving; even though that is just my opinion.
JF3334 B)
I actually disagree! I like Giga's way more than any tama! I actually don't care if my Tama's crying, I'd take care of my Giga more!

ohhhh... come friking on... giga pets...tamagotscjafhihsids are to hard to prononce and girly

I actually disagree! I like Giga's way more than any tama! I actually don't care if my Tama's crying, I'd take care of my Giga more!
okay well i disagree with you.

I love my tamagotchis.I wont even go to sleep if there not asleep.(no offence but,thats my opinion.)

No offense, but you guys are all spelling offense wrong!!! No offense of course. I voted tamagotchi, but I still love my gigapet. They are both fun to me, even though I voted tamagotchi. VERY FUN, actually!

Personally the New Gigapets stink. Just an opinion of course. You see these do nothing for me. I bought the Bunny thinking that it would be like the old Gigapets from years ago. I was disapointed to find that it did very little. It doesn't feel like virtual pet at all with you having to control the bunny. I abandoned mine for weeks and found it still going. Gigas can't die! I'm planning on giving this one to my five year old cousin who will get more joy out of it then I did. Then again you children might feel differently then this 21 year old does.

Try to get your parents to buy you a old 1997 GigaPet and compare them to the New one and you might get what I mean.

I am NOT going to tell what I voted for [SIZE=8pt](PM me for the answer)[/SIZE]

.........i like the old giga pets better......though I voted Tamagotchi, the reason why is because I had the cat and it was f*****g annoying and it wouldn't shut the hell up, but they were fun....I have no idea how the new giga pets work, but since some people say its worse than the old ones, I guess they suck

I voted Giga because I think there is more to do. Tamagotchis are fun to though. Its just Gigas have tons of places and you can trade Items

EXCUSE ME!! we dont care if we're spelling wrong. some people dont care about punctuation and spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JF3334 ;)
I didn't spell it wrong!! it's called shortening it!! at least on the new gigas they dont die!

and if you like tamagotchis better, you shouldn't be in the gigapet section if your just gonna be critizing it!!

[SIZE=21pt]I've only bought Tamas 'cuz I'll never abandon them!!!![/SIZE]

They're too original. That's what I think...

And that's why I have [SIZE=14pt]12!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back