TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTama

Reaction score
Please add in your piece to the story! Don't mention members who have not mentioned themselves in previous posts! And don't totally turn the story from TamaTalk to, like, giant mutant giraffes or something (unless giant mutant giraffes INVADE TamaTalk). I invented the "Bad Guy", please do not use other members as the Bad Guy, because it would not be nice. :)

So here goes:

One day, StarTama was sitting at the computer, updating her TamaLog. Suddenly, the screen seemed to flicker.

"Wait a second?!" StarTama squeaked. "Was that somebody's avatar dashing across the top of the screen?!"

She scrolled up. Nothing. Scrolling back down, StarTama got on with describing the latest news about her Tamagotchis.

"What! That was definitely something!" StarTama scrolled up desperately. Everything was back to normal. Alert but not alarmed, she stopped typing and watched the screen. Nothing.

"Right, back to the Tam-" StarTama was cut off as something started dashing back across the screen, at the same time tearing a piece off the TamaTalk banner. The next instant, the screen froze. A strange picture was suspended at the top of the screen.

It looked like some sort of wooden horse on wheels. StarTama was confused, and definitely alarmed. It was a Trojan Horse Virus, probably about to destroy her computer! Desperately, StarTama clicked the X in the corner of the screen.

"Close, close," she muttered. "Come on, save yourself, computer. Close this webpage NOW!!" StarTama realised that the cursor was now frozen, above the pressed-in X button. She moved the mouse desperately, but nothing happened. StarTama clicked, scrolled, turned the mouse upside down. Nothing helped. The computer was completely non-responsive. StarTama continued this obsessive clicking. Suddenly, she saw that the mouse had moved. It was now above the Trojan Horse symbol, which was indented!

"Oh, no!" groaned StarTama. "I must have clicked the Trojan Horse!" She reached forward, jabbing the screen with her finger in frustration. Her finger seemed to magnetize to the screen, which got hotter and hotter until StarTama was sure that her fingertip would burst into flame. She tried to remove it, but it seemed to be melting against the computer, no, melting INTO the computer! StarTama realised at the last minute that by jabbing the screen, she had completed some sequence. She was being sucked into the computer! StarTama screamed, but as she did so, her mouth was sucked in, so that she got to taste the lovely metallic, plasticky, glassy taste of the computer - YUCK! Then, as fast as it had started, it stopped. StarTama opened her eyes nervously. She was in a world. A white and blue world. She was sitting on something blue and spongy. StarTama looked around. Behind her was a wall of what appeared to be made of glass, smooth, flawless, white glass. StarTama looked outward. There was another pane of glass there, only about ten metres away from the white one. Somehow, StarTama could tell that it was transparent, but she couldn't quite make out the watery image on the other side.

"This couldn't possibly be..." StarTama trailed off. She was being stupid. How on Earth could she have been sucked into -

"TAMATALK!?!?!" StarTama had just spotted the large Mimitchi banner. She couldn't believe this.

"I must be dreaming!" StarTama said firmly. "But it's a pretty cool dream! I'll try to stay asleep as long as possible."

She looked around. The blue thing was about a metre wide, with a large cliff to her left, the white wall to her right. StarTama looked tentatively over the cliff. There was the outline of all the forums - Tamagotchi News and Annoucements, further down her favourite - What's On Your Mind, and right at the bottom tBay. There were nooks and crannies sticking in and out where the writing was, stretching right down to the bottom of the screen. StarTama recoiled. That was a huge drop! Suddenly, she realised something. She wasn't... herself anymore. StarTama had transformed into her avatar!

"Just my luck to have such a stupid avatar," StarTama said to herself.

"What did you say?"

StarTama spun around. Behind her was another member!

"Who are you?" StarTama asked.

"I'm..."

Who is this other member?

Oh, I forgot. Please don't kill anybody in this story! If anybody dies, it will be ME who writes the death, OK B)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm Snowy" smiled the girl. She had long black hair tied back into a long ponytail . She wasn't cartoon, she was real.

"How come your not your avatar?!" asked Startama in disbelief.

"Um, I sat on the horse.." Replied Snowy. "I thought everyone knew that." Snowy rolled her eyes at StarTama.

StarTama blushed foolishly. "Oh" She said. 'Somethings not right about that girl' thought StartTama 'And I'm I want to know what it is. StarTama stared at Snowy.

I need to find out what her secret is.

StarTama looked around, and realised that there was nobody else there. Looking at Snowy, she decided that they may as well work together to get out of this mess.

"Okay," StarTama said. "See if there's any way we can signal for help!" Snowy turned with a whoosh of her hair, and looked at the huge, torn TamaTalk banner that was sticking out of the wall.

"We could use letters to make some kind of plea for help," she suggested. StarTama and Snowy tried to reach the banner, but they couldn't. StarTama turned. She'd heard footsteps behind her. Snowy and StarTama toppled back down onto the spongy blue thing, but as they did, StarTama began to roll toward the edge of the huge cliff!

Snowy grabbed StarTama's foot. Now, they were both dangling precariously, looking at the upside-down words "Tamagotchi News and Annoucements".

"I can't hold on much longer," panted Snowy. "You need to find some way out of we'll both fall!"

Flailing wildly, StarTama looked around. There was nothing to hold. Except... sticking onto a few centimetres out of the wall were the words "Tamagotchi News and Annoucements". StarTama grabbed the capital T just as Snowy released her grip, exhausted. StarTama screamed as she was sucked "through" the words, and turned up on another page altogether. The News Forum! StarTama had travelled through the Hyperlink to the News Page!

"Snowy!" screamed StarTama. She looked around wildly for a BACK button, but apparently they weren't viewing this page through a Browser. They were really there! StarTama's last hope was extinguished - that they could move to another site via the URL bar. They were trapped until they could find a way out. StarTama looked around, and found that she was on yet another blue spongy thing. Beside her was another cliff, another forum. And just above... TamaTalk >> News and Annoucements. StarTama jumped and grabbed the word TamaTalk. She was pushed back through the now-familiar sensation of flying, and landed back on the Index page, next to Snowy.

"What are we doing here?" StarTama asked.

"I don't know," Snowy answered. "But I think it has something to do with that Trojan Horse!"

"I know those horses," StarTama said. "They are viruses which slowly destroy your computer."

"You don't think..." Snowy trailed off.

"Yes, I do think. Someone is trying to destroy TamaTalk."

Please continue...

Someone bumps into StarTama. "Oh, so sorry." a girl with green hair says shyly.

"Who are you?" asks Snowy curiously. "Oh, how silly of me. I'm Steffi44400, also known as Steffi." says the girl. She looks around. "Have you seen that annoying Trojan Horse? My lousy computer clicked on it and now I'm stuck in TamaTalk. And no. The mouse moved by itself." Steffi44400 says. By the look on her face, she's not joking.

"So that's who was making those footsteps!" StarTama exclaimed. "We majorly need to get out of here! No, correction! TamaTalk is about to be destroyed by that Trojan Horse! We need to save TamaTalk!"

"Wait a second..." Steffi mumbled. "I think I can hear somebody else!" StarTama looked around. There, behind her, was -Sam-Emmerton- (better known as Sam). NOTE: I have this member's permission to put them into the story. I PMed -Sam-Emmerton- for permission.

"What's going on?" he asked warily.

"We aren't sure, but I think we've been sucked into TamaTalk via that Trojan Horse thing!" Snowy spoke for the first time since Steffi had arrived.

"Now what?" groaned StarTama. "We have to get out! Forget TamaTalk, we're going to starve to death in here!"

"Well..." Steffi said. "Since everything seems real, maybe we should just eat something here!"

"What?! EAT TAMATALK? Forget I ever said I was hungry!" StarTama exclaimed. "I think it's a great site, but I imagine that any website would TASTE terrible!"

What are they going to eat, then???

Just then, they heard a loud AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHH! And a girl with brown hair in a bun and a red dress with white fluff landed right in front of them. "WOAH!" she exclaimed. As she got up onto her feet she saw Snowy and Startama. "Oh - hello - it's - it's happened to you too, hasn't it?!" she said.

"Well - I'm called Esther - and I think I've become my avatar!" She glanced at Startama, "And I think you have too!" She giggled feebly before saying, "There was a horse on my screen and I thought it was really cute and that the Admin put it on there as a link or something so I clicked on it and...well, before I knew it I was here!"

Snowy and Startama nodded. "Yes, the same happened to us, only our computer mice controlled us. Anyway, we've got to work together to save tamatalk. The horse is trying to destroy it!" Esther gasped. "Really?!" she asked, "Yes!" said Snowy. "Oh no!" gasped Esther.

"Oh, by the way, Esther" said Snowy, "What shall we eat in here?" asked Snowy. Esther laughed. "Isn't it obvious!!!" We eat out avatar backgrounds! Startama, you have a white background, so it's probably mint or candyfloss! I have a background with Snow White on, she regularly passes me food!" Snowy thought for a moment. "What about me, I'm not an avatar!" she said. "Share, then!" said Esther, as her Snow White background passed her a cake with chocolate icing. "Thanks, Snow White!" said Esther, "Your welcome!" said Snow White.

"Cool!" said Startama, "It IS mints and cotton candy!" They all sat down, Esther passed Snowy a chocolate biscuit. "So how shall we save tamatalk?" asked Startama. "After we've played!" said Esther! "PLAYED??? :blink: " said Snowy. "Yeah!" said Esther, "let's go into ...um...Tamatalk Arcade!"

They all followed Esther, bouncing along the icons and letters to the tamatalk arcade. Once they were there, they played all their favourite games and then sat down, exhausted, and ate again.

What shall Snowy, Sam, Startama, Steffi and Esther do next???

Suddenly another girl appeared a few feet away from everyone else. She had brown eyes and Long Brown hair, and wore jeans and a t-shirt. She strode towards everyone and timidly said, "have you been trapped in here too?"

They all nodded. "Who are you?" StarTama asked.

"Oh, my name is ZOOMrocks, or also known as Zoom. I was about to find a roleplay for some food, but I'm not so sure about jumping. It looks like some of you've turned into your avatars! I haven't." Zoom sighed.

Steffi handed Zoom a muffin. "We'll share then. As soon as we're done here we have to save TT. You want to help?"

Zoom looked almost shocked. "Are you kidding me? Of course I'll help!"

StarTama smiled. "Lets get to work then!"

They all climbed up the site until they found the trojan horse.

Esther asked, "What are we gonna do about this?"

"Well," Zoom started. "You know how you can right-click and scroll through al the things like save image and stuff? How about we try that!"

"But we don't have a mouse, its just us." Snowy sighed.

Zoom thought for a moment. Then she shouted at the trojan horse. "Right Click!"

Suddenly a long list of choices appeared. Zoom looked through the list and found the right one. It read 'Open Link'.

"I think this is what we're looking for." Zoom smiled and dissappeared into the link.

Sam had a confuzed look on his face. "Um...should we follow her?" he asked.

"Yeah, just in case it is what we need. if not, we'll have to jump out of the link immediatly." Esther nodded.

Everyone jumped into the link after Zoom. When the were all through, they were amazed at what they saw

What is it that they all see?

A huge black webpage was in front of them. "Wow!" said Esther, as she prodded the black walls around them. "Be careful" said Zoom and Startama, at the same time. But before they knew it Esther had gone!!!

"OH NO!!! WHERE'S ESTHER?" shouted Zoom. She called for Esther but her voice simply echoed around them. "Oh great!" said Steffi, sitting on the nearest letter, "Now we've got to find Esther as well as saving Tamatalk!" . The others nodded in agreement. Then Zoom stood up and said, "Well we'll just have to find her, won't we!" she said, confidently. Startama said, "I have an idea! Lets all touch the walls and follow her!" Steffi interrupted, "But what if its the wrong way?" she questioned. "Well it can't get much worse than this huge black mass of... nothingness!!!" she said.

But they all knew they had to save Esther as it was the right thing to do and they took a deep gulp and touched the walls. They found themselves whirling through a big white space saying 'loading' all round them. Then they came into a red webpage and saw Esther trapped in a...

What will Esther be trapped in?

meanwhile tamakimmy got a horse thingy on her computer too she saw ester next to her and said hello but she was really confused then she saw tamatalk being distroyed and tamatanks shooting the monsters like in here

Startama walked over and saw Esther was trapped in a giant web. But made by who? Her question was answered immediately. There was a lady with long black hair sitting a chair not far away from Esther.

Startama, Steffi and Zoom all edged nervously, closer to Esther. "If we could just free her hands!" Zoom heard Steffy whisper.

But just then the lady opened her mouth to speak...

What will she be called and what will she say?

tamakimmy saw herself and noticed that she had changed into her avatar Amy Rose now she can use her hammer to attack bad guys!

Suddenly Zoom remembered that she did in fact turn into her avvie, Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She smiled slyly and reached into her pocket.

"What're you doing?" StarTama asked.

Zoom pulled a wand out of her pocket. "I am my avvie. And I have an idea." She looked at everyone. "Guys, if any of you have Harry Potter avvies, use them. i have an idea."

Snowy and Steffi had Harry Potter avvies (pretending) and changed to them. they quickly realized that they became them, and found wands in their pockets.

Zoom looked at them. "Ok, when I say 3, flick your wand and say, Bombardair." She was a bit surprised to find out that her voice had also changed, and it had now changed from American, to one with a British accent. The Snowy and Steffi also found that out.

They all took out their wands and waited for Zooms Ok signal. Zoom gulped and shakily said, " Ok...1...2...3!"

All 3 flicked their wands and repeated the spell. Esther was very scared, because she thought that they were aiming at her! Almost instantly the webbing surrounding Esther had vanished. Esther dropped to the ground and scrambled over to the others. When she spoke, she stuttered.

"Y-you guys s-s-saved me!"

What will happen next!?

You guys are the best!!! Thank you soooooooooooo much, Zoom, Startama, Steffi, tamakimmy, EVERYBODY!!! :( :( :p

(That was Esther, by the way! :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if i'm bumping this up but it's the best story ive seen on here in years so can ppl please continue the adventures of Esther, Startama, Steffi, Zoom ect.

by the way we have enough characters so DONT ADD MORE PLEASE!

Thanks for the compliment..! Agreed, no more characters. The characters are as follows:

StarTama

Steffi

Zoom

Snowy

Camelle

Esther

TamaKimmy

I think that's all...

And, I will eventually end this story.

------------------------------------------------------------

"We have to get back and SAVE TAMATALK!" StarTama exclaimed.

"How?" Steffi asked.

"Go back the way we came," Snowy replied. "We went through a link, somewhere up there..."

"Back through the black webpage and into TamaTalk," Zoom agreed. StarTama, Zoom and Snowy formed a kind of human tower, grasping for footholds on the webpage. The group climbed back up to the link, and landed in the black webpage.

"Now, back to TamaTalk!" exclaimed StarTama. Suddenly, there was a flash to their left. THERE WAS THE TROJAN HORSE! They squealed (all at once).

"Quick, we have to hide!" exclaimed StarTama. She grabbed the wall with her fingernails and tore a bit off, making a hole. StarTama jumped into the hole, followed by Zoom, TamaKimmy etc. They realised that they were behind the actual webpage, where the HTML was stored.

"What a MESS!" exclaimed StarTama. She had just smashed into a mass of tangled words. "Let's get out of here..."

"So this must be whats causing the Mutant Gifaffes!" said Camelle "This?" Said Tamakimmy. "Yeah this, apperenty something or someone, garbled up the HTML. I'll call Mandy to help up decode this mess". I told Mandy thruoh the reciever, "Go, to TamaTalk, open the sorce and tell what you see." Okay"she replied. We fixed the HTML according to what she said. The mutant giraffes were gone, but we had to find out who garbled up the HTML. "I found a clue!" Said Zoom. "It looks a lot like SPAM". Said Esther. "Well, we can go and find the SPAMMER who's resonsible for this!" Said Steffi. "I bet it will work!" said StarTama.

"Agreed". said Camelle We left the source as we went out into the forums. There weren't any mutant girfaffes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back