My First Tama-log! ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamarox352

Reaction score
Okay hi this is my first tama-log. My last tama died (sob!) but I will take care of this one. I am tama-sitting my friends tama and they r both babies. Mine is a boy and is named Kyo (from the book Fruits Basket) and my friends one is named Maggi(that's my friends name). nothing to report, but thhey're just blobbing around doing their normal stuff. I will post more l8er on!! ^^

-T.R.352

sorry I'm a little late...but my tamagotchi baby evolved into a marutchi(that's Kyo)! not exactly the best character, but I'll always love no matter what it turns into. My friend's evolved into a hitodetchi, and is very cute(that's Maggi). Both are. Nothing much is happening so ya.

-T.R.352

Wow sorry about the l8 update, but Kyo turned into a ringotchi yesterday!!! not exactly happy because I've had a ringotchi HOW MANY TIMES IN A ROW?!?! sorry 'bout the outburst. I'm getting tired of this guy... Well Maggi evolved too ^^ she evolved in to a...young mimitchi!!!(or is it mametchi?) it's the skinny one. Starting to get jealous of my friends tama...lol...I just gave it a time-out for wanting attention when it didn't need it...but nothing's happenin so far so here r the stats:

Kyo Maggi

-------- ---------

Hungry:4 Hungry:4

Happy:4 Happy:4

Training: 5/9 Training: 5/9

Weight: 40 Weight: 89

Gen.: 1 Gen.: 1

Latest posts

Back