Sign in to follow this  
tamatizzy

Don,t be a square!...literally!

I was connecting my tama with another V3 and everything was fine but when the tama came back....it was just a bunch of pixels that looked like a square!!!!! Has this ever happended to you?

[quote name='tamatizzy' date='Sep 29 2006, 05:00 PM'] I was connecting my tama with another V3 and everything was fine but when the tama came back....it was just a bunch of pixels that looked like a square!!!!! Has this ever happended to you? [/quote]
Did your Tama, turn into a different character then? :D

~Tama-Love~

It's either a glitch or a secret character of some sort, but to be honest it sound like a glitch.

O.k. try downloading it. If that doesn't work then as long as it's still eating and ageing then just raise like normal.

[quote name='tama_angel_lover' date='Sep 29 2006, 07:21 PM'] It's either a glitch or a secret character of some sort, but to be honest it sound like a glitch.

O.k. try downloading it. If that doesn't work then as long as it's still eating and ageing then just raise like normal. [/quote]
[color=red]Yeah, good advice. :blink: Thats all you can do! :lol: [/color]

I've never heard of a square character before, but I don't think there ever was one.
It must of been a glitch. When this kind of thing happens you should always [b]reset+download[/b]. Edited by tinybiscuit

Is it a debugged tama - or has it ever been debugged?
Maybe that is what happened - you got a debug character?

[quote name='tamatizzy' date='Sep 29 2006, 06:00 PM'] I was connecting my tama with another V3 and everything was fine but when the tama came back....it was just a bunch of pixels that looked like a square!!!!! Has this ever happended to you? [/quote]
Sounds like your tam got transformed by the v3 genie in disguise, lol!

;) :mellow: :angry:

You could have been the Nazotchi on your other Tama's screen - That happenes.
Or, your Battery is low. Go to the nearest drugstore and buy a brand new CR-2032 Battery.

Good Luck ;)

[quote name='tamadogg' date='Sep 30 2006, 09:26 AM'] Sounds like your tam got transformed by the v3 genie in disguise, lol!

;) :mellow: :angry: [/quote]
Off Topic: I see not much of you has changed since the Giant poop topic fight nearly a year ago.

/Camelle

[quote name='*santagotchi*' date='Sep 30 2006, 08:47 AM'] Off Topic: I see not much of you has changed since the Giant poop topic fight nearly a year ago.

/Camelle [/quote]
I just like to have fun, hehe!

;) :mellow: :angry:

[quote name='tamadogg' date='Sep 30 2006, 09:48 AM'] I just like to have fun, hehe!

;) :mellow: :angry: [/quote]
Off Topic: Yep the same Tamadogg. No changes at all. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Camelle

Hm. Seems you your tama has the squareititis! Nothing a good download/reset can't fix :mellow: But you know, Its not all bad, Just because s/he is square! I [u]could[/u] be a secret character. But it also could be a glitch. It may be normal when it wakes up tomorrow. If your tama eats/plays normally I wouldn't do anything about it. If you want to reset "reset away" I'm not Stopping you. :angry: But your tama may not need it! The batteries could be low, Which sometimes causes odd things (such as *ahem* "junk" in the inventory/shop) do happen!! ;)

It's a debug charictar. I have 2 tamas and 1 is debugged. Was it 2 blocks? 1 tall, 1 short? If so, it is officily a debugged charictar. :lol: :blink:

was it androtchi(or robotchi as sum call it)? :wub: Edited by joeotchi