Don,t be a square!...literally!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatizzy

Reaction score
I was connecting my tama with another V3 and everything was fine but when the tama came back....it was just a bunch of pixels that looked like a square!!!!! Has this ever happended to you?

I was connecting my tama with another V3 and everything was fine but when the tama came back....it was just a bunch of pixels that looked like a square!!!!! Has this ever happended to you?
Did your Tama, turn into a different character then? :D

~Tama-Love~

It's either a glitch or a secret character of some sort, but to be honest it sound like a glitch.

O.k. try downloading it. If that doesn't work then as long as it's still eating and ageing then just raise like normal.

It's either a glitch or a secret character of some sort, but to be honest it sound like a glitch.
O.k. try downloading it. If that doesn't work then as long as it's still eating and ageing then just raise like normal.
Yeah, good advice. :blink: Thats all you can do! :lol:

I've never heard of a square character before, but I don't think there ever was one.

It must of been a glitch. When this kind of thing happens you should always reset+download.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a debugged tama - or has it ever been debugged?

Maybe that is what happened - you got a debug character?

Sounds like your tam got transformed by the v3 genie in disguise, lol!

;) :mellow: :angry:

You could have been the Nazotchi on your other Tama's screen - That happenes.

Or, your Battery is low. Go to the nearest drugstore and buy a brand new CR-2032 Battery.

Good Luck ;)

Hm. Seems you your tama has the squareititis! Nothing a good download/reset can't fix :mellow: But you know, Its not all bad, Just because s/he is square! I could be a secret character. But it also could be a glitch. It may be normal when it wakes up tomorrow. If your tama eats/plays normally I wouldn't do anything about it. If you want to reset "reset away" I'm not Stopping you. :angry: But your tama may not need it! The batteries could be low, Which sometimes causes odd things (such as *ahem* "junk" in the inventory/shop) do happen!! ;)

It's a debug charictar. I have 2 tamas and 1 is debugged. Was it 2 blocks? 1 tall, 1 short? If so, it is officily a debugged charictar. :lol: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back