Love potion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My friend has a tamagotchi and she always play with this other tamagotchi and they had four hearts so they asked me if i could them some love potion so i did and they used it on one of their tamagotchis and then it ate it and it had two hearts blinking and the tamagotchi kept looking at both of the hearts? What is it doing???? :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :huh:

My friend has a tamagotchi and she always play with this other tamagotchi and they had four hearts so they asked me if i could them some love potion so i did and they used it on one of their tamagotchis and then it ate it and it had two hearts blinking and the tamagotchi kept looking at both of the hearts? What is it doing???? :lol: :D :huh:
Well, the love potion is the key to marry another tama. While that tamagotchi is looking at the hearts, connect with another tama who is the oppisite gender. :D

They have to be the same age and both adults. ONLY.

Connect and select present. If you are lucky, your tamagotchi's might kiss and have babies! :blink:

Hope I helped!!! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back