Sign in to follow this  
DigiFairie

My Tamagotchi won't do anything?

Question

ok, so my tamagotchi became a toddler this morning and so then i left it with me for like 3 hours and nothing happens!! As in, When I check the hearts they're always full and it doesn't poo? and I don't have to take care of it as much. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or if I'm doing it wrong?? Is there something wrong with my tama?? :blink:

9 answers to this question

nope, it is very normal. :) it happens to me alot of times

As your Tama evolves, it becomes more independant and you don't have to clean up after it every 5 minutes. For example, toddlers poo every hour or two, while babies poo every 5 minutes.

Yeah, I figured that out for myself, and enjoy that I don't have to watch over my Tama too often, so I can bring it to school! :huh:

Yeah,thats why I like tama adults that like more attention than most.If im not on a break from school I like un-independent tamas because I have so much time.But if im at school Id like it to be independent.hehe.once I brought mine to school and it started beeping...but the battery was low so it was a quiet beep.

Uhh no offence but training has absolutely nothing to do with how often you take care with them (between evolutions) But the more training, the better character you will have when it's an adult!

WAIT A MINUTE HERE!! This might be normal for tama ADULTS, but not toddlers. They should need attention every half-hour at least, so this is weird...... oh well.