Tamagotchi Ocean glitch??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiru

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

After a VERY busy 2 weeks with my ocean it's 14 years old today. It was the top charcter on the US chart(My Ocean in US ver not Japanese) I thought it had finished all it's changes and it next step was the fishy graveyard. About 5 hours ago I heard it making the changeing noises and when I picked it up it had turned into somthing that looked like a mermaid??? I can't find any info on this charcter was wondering if it's a glitch with the tamagotchi Oceans from US????

Please can somone help

EH?

I thought Ocean didn't have a Secret Charcter.

It looks like a mermaid kinda thing >.<

So far it's been sick twice pooped 3 times and loses a heart roughly every 12-13 minutes

Hello

Sad to say but the little mermaid thing has just died :wacko: :(

At 14 years old it's the oldest I have got my US Ocean to. Still can't find any infomation on the Mermaid charcter. Looked on both US and JP charts and it doesn't look like any on there.

Ah well time to try again

From what I've read there is at least one secret ocean character, but no one has been able to get it yet, seeing as how it's just so darned hard to take care of. Actually, your 14 days is the longest I've heard of anyone successfully raising one. I personally have a morino instead, but I might get an ocean anyway, to fill out my collection and to rise to the challenge.

That's really neat. big congrats on the Mermaid. A couple of years ago, I knew someone who got her. Maybe you get her when you manage to keep it alive long enough.

What character did you have before that?

No it's a US ocean not JP

top charcter for JP is the frog I had the cool Taiyakitchi. Top one in US chart. Yea it's been a pain to keep it alive for 14 days. But I had 2 weeks off college so I have been able to keep constant care of the lil one. I miss my mermaid thingy now. She didn't live very long she just died of old age I guess :eek: :D

Well u no u said yours has turned into a mermaid mine has turned in to a fairy and i can find any info on the fairy one . Do u look after ur tama well cause i do , maby its because we look after them so they turned into special ones i dont no but at least i no that im not the only one with a wierd tama

It might of been a fairy but it looked more like a Mermaid to me it had a tail and a thing in it's hair anyway and it was swimming so pretty sure was a Mermaid. And yea I checked it every 15 mins and refilled its heart when ever it dropped one. I never feed it candys always play the game with it. It's been a tough 2 weeks but worth it.

No it WAS a mermaid, ive had it twice and also looked on sites, its not a glitch its the secrete charecter, not alot of people have gotten it seeing as ocean is the hardest tama, congrats though you put alot of worjk into it! and trust me its on sites ive found some but just cant find them now :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back