What the....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well this IS a potty and ur tama was glad about :(

Every time, just before your tama does a POOP, just before it does it then it will emit strange waves.

This means it needs the loo, as you have already rightly guessed! :( So you've got to (as quick as you can!) put it on the loo, by scrolling and clicking on the toilet button.

If it was a toddler or below, then it goes onto a potty shaped like a duck (like your one did! :p )However, if it was an adult it will go on a very realistic-looking toilet! :(

This is nothing to worry about - it's a very good thing! It means you have toilet trained your tama so you won't have to clear up the smelly mess!

But tamas are VERY unhygienic! They never flush, or wipe their bottoms, or even wash their hands! :( :( :(

Hope I helped! :(

its a potty. also im not sure but i think if you praise your tama after using the potty you get a training point. correct me if im wrong

no, but maybe it makes it happy 1 heart, thats all

But tamas are VERY unhygienic! They never flush, or wipe their bottoms, or even wash their hands!
does ur dog ?

Yeah its a potty. When it gets older he'll use the toilet. Think of it as a training seat.......... :furawatchi:

That's the only thing that's a bit irritating about English tams, the babies always poo on the floor. On Japanese tams, you can put the babies on the duck; toddlers and older will use the regular toilet.

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back