how many times have you dropped...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have u dropped your tama in water?

• 0:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1:

• 3:

• 5:

• other:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jozgymchik

Reaction score
How many times have u dropped ur Tama in water?i have 1 that has been dropped in water&it still works.i didn't drop it in the water though. :wacko:

my tama never was dropped in water :D but it has been dropped on the floor aloooooooooooooot of times :eek:

Doesn't it make a face if you drop it hard or something?

my tama never was dropped in water :angry: but it has been dropped on the floor aloooooooooooooot of times :angry:
yeah, i drop mine like all the time.

i drop my tamagotchis alot, annoyingly....but not in water...yet...give me time! *rolls eyes*

Me neither,but pnce I dropped my V1 and black stuff ozzed all over the screen! So i took it back from where i got it from and they gave me the quickest refund in history they just took the package that it originally came in and i got one excaly the same! :unsure:

I HAVE DROPPED MY TAMA ON AND IN EVERYTHING BUT WATER!!!! lol Ive dropped him on Tar on the RUg On a rubber mat. On the trampoline, he has fallen into orange juice toO!@!!!! OMFG i saved him though. The weird thing is i have 55 vpets and the one i drop is always my lime green Tamagotchi connection lol. I am usually over protective of my tamaz :)

mY FRIEND HAS DROPPED IT TO MANY TIMES TO

Last edited by a moderator:

WARNING IF YOU DROP YOUR TAMA TO MANY TIMES IT WILL BRAKE WHAT HAPPENS IS IT STOPS AND THAN YOU HAVE TO HIT IT HARD TO COME BACK ON AND IT WILL COME BACK ON AS AN EGG SO YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWN LOAD THE OLD ONE, CHANGE THE TIME THAN YEP...... TRUST ME I KNOW ITS HAPPENED TO A FREINDS

SO DO NOT DROP TO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I had never dropped my Tamagotchi in water! :D :eek: :p

i hav not droped my tamagotchi in water but my friend did about six times!

################

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back