I dont belive it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemotchi

Reaction score
One day, i was playing my tamagochi .... a few hours later i stoped. after about... 3 to 4 hours later, my tamagochi died!!! and then when i click on my tamagochi, it came out again.... ok. what was that all about... :)

One day, i was playing my tamagochi .... a few hours later i stoped. after about... 3 to 4 hours later, my tamagochi died!!! and then when i click on my tamagochi, it came out again.... ok. what was that all about... :)
It depends whether or not it was really dead. Just before it actually dies it looks dead- it lies on the floor lifeless with a skull above it- if you manage to catch it at that point you can still save it.

However- if it has totally died- it will be an egg with wings and you can't save it anymore- and you have to press A+C to hatch a new egg.

Have a look at these two pictures- you may have saved your tama just before it died.

https://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3626/deadbe2.png

Another thing: You may have mistaken your Tamagotchi running and falling on its face, which is a normal animation for all teens and some adults, for your Tamagotchi facedown on the floor about to die. If you pressed a button, it would have stopped the animation and gone back to normal walking around the screen.

Okay this is REALLY unlikely but here goes: maybe it was changing into an adult, and it turned into Pipotchi. He looks like an angel but he has eyes and stuff. Thats probably not what happened though.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back