Sign in to follow this  
tamzin

does any one no what my tama is

I need help i dont no what my tama is well i think its a fairy its got a little hat with boberly ears its got a litte dress with big wings ang a human face if u have it or no or have any suggestions please reply

Humm... I do not know... Mabey you could elaborate more or just take a picture :angry:
Also, are you useing a V2 or V1?

its a v2 :angry: it looked like that before it turned in to the fary thing

weiiiiiiiiird..... i have no clue what it is. have you seen any growth charts for the type of tama you have? maybe its a secret character!!?!!

i cant find any ifo at all on my tama no body nos what it is

IM CLOSING THIS TOPIC CAUSE NO ONE HAS BEEN REPLYING FOR AGES DONT REPLY IF U DO NO ANYTHING PLZ (please) PM ME THANX

TAMZIN :unsure:

It's not a secret charcter.
It's just one of the new ones but I dunno the name it's normaly avaerge to good care taken

Ages is two days? You have no paitence at all.... sounds like a new character, nothing to worry about you'll just have to wait until someone comes out with a growth chart to find out what is it and it's name.

I've seen this character b4! I think it looks more like a butterfly really and i wanna no the name aswell! :unsure:

i don't have a clue what tama it was....i have a v1 but in my contry the v2 comes out this summer!can't wait!

ok,ok sorry for being so impatiant i just really wanted to no what it is thanx for all ur replys

tamzin xxx

ps SORRY AGAIN !!

It's called furawatchi i think. chect out www.tamalove.pixelmood.com/connexion2.htm and you shold find a picture. Just go to the bit that says seeimages of tamagotchis or something like that. In the box where it says dat it has marumimitchi / a pixel character if u don't know what marumimitchi is.

LOL :rolleyes: <_< :mellow: