My tamagotchi is stupid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

Reaction score
My tamagotchis are in teenage stage and they both keep running into the wall, its amusing to watch. But does this say something about the tamagotchi or what it is going to evlove into, as i said. Both of my tamagotchis are doing this and they both 5 years old.

:lol: Don't worry. Most teenage Tamagotchis do that. Maybe that's their equivalent of headbanging? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My tamagotchis are in teenage stage and they both keep running into the wall, its amusing to watch. But does this say something about the tamagotchi or what it is going to evlove into, as i said. Both of my tamagotchis are doing this and they both 5 years old.
its just supposed to be a cute little feature, just like when they rin up to the screen so you can see their faces close up, it doesnt mean anything. :p

my tamagotchi is a teenager too, sometimes it does that and it's so cute to watch :p

They are just playing. I thought it was hilarious when mine first did that. Ah the memories. I'm on generation two now but I had two boys. However my Japanese version just came so there is hope yet for a 3rd generation :p

-Copper

Mine does something similar- it runs across the screen from left to right and throws itself face down on the floor. Think it's suicidal or something :lol: It's also a teenager. Sounds like they're all strange at this stage, hehe :)

Hehe! Yeah! One minute they are singing and dancing, the next, they are pouting or throwing themselves across the floor! Kudos to Bandai for making them so realistic...

Mine does something similar- it runs across the screen from left to right and throws itself face down on the floor. Think it's suicidal or something :( It's also a teenager. Sounds like they're all strange at this stage, hehe :wacko:
Mine is an Ichagotchi and it does the same thing! :lol:

That's so cute ! Don't worry, thats just a feature .

My Tama, she runs up to the screen and KISSES it ! My favorite thing she does, is she does cartwheels across the screen. Defintely Agree, Kudos to Bandai for making them so realistic !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back