Group hatch! Come on in!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you join my group hatch?

• Yeah sure! I'm all about Halloween birthdays!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, My tamagotchi isn't scheduled to die on or before then.

• No, Not my style.

• Maybe, it depends on my Tama's death schedule and if I want to.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I will be holding a group hatch with another friend of mine (friend's participation is still pending) on October 29th, 2006. As you know, this day is two days until Halloween. I wanted to go trick or treating with my Tama in tote, but I couldn't hold it on Halloween because I knew I couldn't give it the attention it needed while I was busy ringing doorbells and what not. Anyway, join if you can. Once again it will be held on October 29th, 2006 at exactly 2:59 pm. I am naming it Halle or Hal (depending on whether it's a boy or girl and because it's birthday was supposed to be Halloween. Get it? Halle and Hal? Well if you don't get it too bad, if you do it really wasn't that funny anyway. So just lemme know if you want to join us, if you don't that's okay. I'll find someone else to join us. :D ;) :lol: :D :D :D [/SIZE]

It's when a group of people hold a planned "hatching" for their Tamagotchi eggs. Then their Tamas basically share the same birthday.

I guess I'll join. :/

I'll name mine Masha, Because I'm (PROBABLY) dressing my Tama up as the lil' Pink puffball from Tokyo Mew Mew, Masha, who is also Mew Ichigo's helper. And I'm going as Mew Ichigo.

I'll do it. I got a tama who I couldn't find a partner for (i dont do the matchmaker i just dont). He'll proboly die soon. I've had him for a long time

This sounds fun!!! =) i jus bought 3 v3s' 1 day ago!! one for lil'bro, one for lil'sis, and one for mE! haha! so my lilbro,lilsis, and i will join too! can't wait 'till its da 29th

so how does this work? do we jus report the type of tamagotchi we have as it grows up?

my birthday is on the 29! I will join if i can! (if i get a baby!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back