To everyone that has heard of Dragonball AF

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwe

Reaction score
I found a cool website on Dragonball AF comics. I checked he/she profile and he/she signed up 2 days ago so dont worry about it not being updated. So for that website has 3 comics. He/she is probly still updating it so its not done yet. im very sorry if this is not alowed because i forgot the rules because i havent been on this site since Augest 1st. I thoght you guys might like it.

https://www.freewebs.com/dragonball_af_series/

i have never heard of dragon ball AF (the last one i heard of was dragonball GT and that was like a couple years ago and havent seen it since then)..but it sounds very cool (i was a HUGE dragon ball Z fan for many years...well at least since i was like 5 years old tho lol)

Sorry but, this is site advertising. Could a guide please close this??

I have never heard of dragonball AF I was also a big fan of Dragonball Z when it was on air a couple of years ago. And also watched a bit Of Dragonball GT.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about the advertising guys. i ahve not been on for a long time. but anyway i still like to go on his website to see what he comes up with.

I don't like that site and I'm p.m.ing a giude to close this if one is on. T_T;;.

dragonball af! god no..my favroute is dbz and gt i was gt on my com this morning

im watching it right now

I'd not call this advertising..

Dragon Ball Af is an interesting subject.

Oh! Did you know there is an official crossover between Dragon Ball Z and One Piece?

It's called Cross Epoch. It is an actual Toriama Eiichiro Oda thing. Sorry I can not find a link but you can look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back