WALKING TIME BOMB TAMA...............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I WAS GOING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND WHEN I GOT HOME I PUT MY TAMAGOTCHI ON THE TABLE AND I TURNED ROUND AND IT EXPLODED! I'M SOOO UNHAPPY! HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE?[/SIZE]

THE NEXT DAY..........................

I FOUND OUT 2 STUPID BOYS HAD PUT MY TAMA INTO WATER AND PUT IT BACK INTO MY POCKET!!!! :D :D :D :D :p :p :D

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

Water wouldn't do that to a Tamagotchi they must have put somthing else in it? Maybe in Science class or somthing? Water would just ruin it wouldn't make it explode. Since I kinda know u would you like a cute little Dragon and Pheonix P2? I know it's not much but I have a spare one and he needs a good home

Okay no. Nice attempt but that was completely unconvincing.

[SIZE=14pt]I WAS GOING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND WHEN I GOT HOME I PUT MY TAMAGOTCHI ON THE TABLE AND I TURNED ROUND AND IT EXPLODED! I'M SOOO UNHAPPY! HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE?[/SIZE] 

THE NEXT DAY..........................

I FOUND OUT 2 STUPID BOYS HAD PUT MY TAMA INTO WATER AND PUT IT BACK INTO MY POCKET!!!! :D :D :( :( :( :( :D
I WAS GOING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND WHEN I GOT HOME I PUT MY TAMAGOTCHI ON THE TABLE AND I TURNED ROUND AND IT EXPLODED! I'M SOOO UNHAPPY! HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE? 

it really exploded or the screen went? And who were the boys to touch a Tamagotchi that wasn't theirs anyway. They cost an awful lot of money! Tell them they can buy you another one? Why on Earth should they do such horrible things? :D :D :p :p

The boys at my school once got my friends Tama and punished it a lot but I do not think they would dream of dunking it in water...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back