THERES A DEVILGOTCHI OUT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamzin

Reaction score
RIGHT I WAS ON THIS WEB SITE AND IT HAD ALL THE DIFFERENT tamagotchis ON IT AND A LIST OF DEVILGOTCHIS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CHATTING ABOUT THEM SO I THOUGHT U ALL MIGHT WANA NO AND YES I NO THAT THIS TOPIC AINT MENT TO BE ON ERE PM ME AND ILL GIVE U THE ADRESS TO SEE THE DEVILGOTCHIS :D :D

?? well, :D Devilgotchi has been out for a long time. I have two. I'm sure a few people in here have at least one also.

I think if there was a question or doubt about that being out was in the re-issue subject.

I don't believe Devils, Santas, Mori, Mothra, Yasashii, Angelgotchi will be re-relesaed. That subject has been talked about.

HEY RATSTAR ILL PM U AT THIS TIME TOMORRO WITH THE ADRESS

nope. no devilgotchies for me. i dont have any! at all! But oh well, i dont really care. i ALREADY have a connection. But when hte new keitai comes out, ill have one for sure!!!!!!!!^^

why does everybody have like, 3 tamagotchis? you only need but one!!!?!!!

What is A devilgotchi I have no Clue sooo can u tell me PLEAZ

Devilgotchi...*sucks thumb* I love Devilgotchi SOOOOOOOO much...YOU ARE SO LUCKY, PEOPLES WHO HAVE A DEVILGOTCHI! *cries*

No1 awserd my question I need 2 know what a Devilgotchi is Pleaz can any1 put up a link 4 me PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAZZZZZZZ

Speaking of Devilgotchis,my friend got one at a garage sale for $2.How lucky was she?!?

It's a tamagotchi that's a devil and you take care of it and it changes into different devils.It's usally priced around $100.

hey its true pm me and ill give u the adress and what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back