Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil angel

Reaction score
hi guys my tama (zoe) won't stop pooping and when i clean her poop up she wants some food so i give her some food and then she poops i clean her up and poops again and it is never ending please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if you have any cool info about how to look after tamagotchis that you don't want anyone else to know then please personal message me Lil angel

thanx and also if you want to be in my NEW club where i just send updates on tamagotchis then please personal message me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's very odd. Is this your first time using this tamagotchi, or the first generation maybe? If not, has this ever happened before? It could be a glitch. You could try resetting...

is youre tama debugged? mine is. And trust me. some tama characters poop once every minute! so if it is debbuged, get a diffrent character. If its not debugged, try resseting it and then press :download. if that dosnt work, than you are really freaking me out here!!!

is youre tama debugged? mine is. And trust me. some tama characters poop once every minute! so if it is debbuged, get a diffrent character. If its not debugged, try resseting it and then press :download. if that dosnt work, than you are really freaking me out here!!!
is it a baby? i agree about a debugged tama.
is it a baby? they poop alot. or is it a secret character?

Yes, if it is debugged, it is because of the hyperspeed. That seems the most logical explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back