TAMA V.4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any Body Got Any Info On The Tama V.4?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes And Ill Reply And Tell You ALL About It!

• Sorry There Is No Tama V.4

• Yeah Its Comin...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten3c3

Reaction score
OK EVERYONE GATHER INFO ON THE V.4 TAMA AND PUT IT HERE!!!!!!! EVERYONE REPLY ALL YOU DO AND DONT KNOW!! ASK QUESTIONS AND GIVE ANSWERS!!!! HURRY HURRY!!!

PLEASE REPLY AND GIVE ALL INFO YOU KNOW!!!

WHEN'S IT COMING? WHATS THE NEW FEATURES? IS THERE REALLY A V.4???

ANSWER OR ASK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :mametchi: :blink:

______A-N-S-W-E-R_______N*O*W____________

All we know is that Bandai, the company that makes Tamagotchis, will be releasing a v4 in January 2007.

I'm sure we'll get some more information soon!

I got an e-mail form Bandai heres whatnit said

Tamagotchi V.4 will be coming out in 2007. We haven't discussed any details about V4, so you'll just have to wait

until info is posted to Tamagotchi.com.

Thanks.

Stayed tuned! and I got one that said Hope this helps !!!!!!!!!!!

There is really a tamagotchi v4 coming out soon? I thought that was a rumor! Wow! I'm so excited! I hope you guys have luck collecting information!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, if bandai says january, i expect them 4 around summer^^

I think that there is going to be one because after V.1 we thought that there was not going to be anothe version. then there was V.2. then a lot of people thought that, well, that was the last version until V.3 came out. so chances are there is going to be a V.4 and its going to make V.1 look pretty..."low tech" i guess. :ph34r: :lol:

off course there will b 1, question is just when^^

Well, a tama v4 is just like a v3. It has ALL the same feachers. I know, you all want new feachers. But it's so hard for bandai to even make 1 new feacher. If I was a member of bandai, I would make TONS of new things. Like, you can put your tama go to hyperspeed without debugging it. Well, just to let you know, it's hard to make even 1 new thing. Let me tell you another thing. Go to Ebay, in the search box, type in Dekatama. (You have to have $139.99 to do this. Just keep sweepn' the deck to earn money. Soon you'll have that much money.) Click on that one thing, and buy it. In about 2-3 days, you will have your brand new tama. Sorry, the directions are in japenese. Don't worry though, you will soon figure it out yourself! :lol:

See ya,

snickerpie :ph34r:

Well, a tama v4 is just like a v3. It has ALL the same feachers. I know, you all want new feachers. But it's so hard for bandai to even make 1 new feacher. If I was a member of bandai, I would make TONS of new things. Like, you can put your tama go to hyperspeed without debugging it. Well, just to let you know, it's hard to make even 1 new thing. Let me tell you another thing. Go to Ebay, in the search box, type in Dekatama. (You have to have $139.99 to do this. Just keep sweepn' the deck to earn money. Soon you'll have that much money.) Click on that one thing, and buy it. In about 2-3 days, you will have your brand new tama. Sorry, the directions are in japenese. Don't worry though, you will soon figure it out yourself! :huh:
See ya,

snickerpie :huh:
Well, we don't know yet...

But V4 will have at least something new for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back