What the?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missbehave

Reaction score
U see, my tama's on 5th generation and I went on to parents list to see my tama's grandparent, Homer and when I was on it, my tama's mum, Kylie was in the list twice and the second Kylie had the grandparents password and Homer didn't have a password at all!!

Has this happend to you??? :)

P.S. it wasn't a glitch because I reset and downloaded it and it was still there!!!

This has never happened to me. I think you should enter the second Kylie (with the grandparent code) into tama town at the grandparents house and see what happens. I'm sure your tama will be fine. Hope I helped.

~Tama_Mama27

My Tama turned to an adult this morning and like a few min. later nit looked like it was brushing its teeth. is that suppose to happen???

yep, thats normal

good sign, u may have a good character :ph34r:

If you have deleted someone from your friends list the parent entry on your parents list goes away sometimes in the next generation that parent is on your parents list twice it's not a glitch or anything to start freaking out about so I hope i helped because if anything that is probably what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back