help with love potion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chewy36236

Reaction score
i used the love potion, we both have four hearts... what next? i link about 2-5 times a day, no egg! :) :mametchi: :blink: :wub: :lol: :mimitchi:

Are the both oppisite genders that have been adults for 24 unpaused hours? If the answer is yes, just keep connecting and they will soon marry.

they both have been adults for about 2 days i believe.. maybe when one of them kept having to get new batteries messed up it's age ( about 3 days ago) but its still an adult!

havent you been reading 'tamagotchi codes'? i just used some and got a secret character <_< :unsure: :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
they both have been adults for about 2 days i believe.. maybe when one of them kept having to get new batteries messed up it's age ( about 3 days ago) but its still an adult!
are both of the tamas at age 6 or 7? if not, then that's probably the reason why they aren't married. but if they are both age 6 or 7, then just keep connecting and they will soon get married.

they both also have to have four hearts on the friends page and whenever you connect they must have a heart above them when they give each other gifts. oh, and it only happens when you give the one of the tamas a gift.

here's how you know they're going to get married: the tama that is recieving the gift must be standing on the ground and not floating. then the tama giving the gift lands in front of it and the screen darkens revealing fireworks. then they get married and each gets a child of the same gender.

if you need any more info just pm me, k?

animerox^_^

hi.i have a question.every time i try and see my family it always beeps and wont let me.any ideas?

it doesnt have 2 me and me friends {his was 7 and mine was 4} and it worked

they just gotta be adults, but i still dont know why its not having an egg!

Even if you use the love potion, you will have to keep this in mind:

The love potion is honey, and is a regular food item.

If you want to win the heart of the other Tamagotchi, send it food that it likes.

A tamagotchi is not an animal that mates without question. It is very humane and has different personalities, even if you have had the same char before. He/she can probably need more time.

You shouldn't feed a grown-up on love potion if its only friend is teen, even if it's the opposite gender. This will not work, as the teen itself can not use the love potion.

Here's Your Tamas Requirements for breeding:

Adult Thats 5+ Years Old (Cannot Be 3 or 4)

In Luv With 4 Hearts

Opposite Gender

Cannot already have and egg with it

I Hope I Helped! :) PM ME ANYTIME FOR QUESTIONS!! :)

sometimes what happens is that the two tamas just aren't right for each other they aren't compatable that could be another reason why they aren't getting married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back