help re special occasions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yvieis

Reaction score
Hi again

Sorry to be so daft.

I have tried the special occasions on daughters tamagotchi 3 but cannot get it to work. It is 16 now.

Any tips please would be very welcome.

Haylies mum

hi yes sorry, shes tried setting the date to christmas eve times, easter times, halloween etc but the only one that worked was the present on christmas eve.

Shes gone out to play with the frogs in the pond and left me to try and work it! lol

lol. Typical, leave the mum to work it out for her :huh:

Okay, well do you know how to set the date and time?

Well I presume you do.

Now, most of the special occasion animations appear at the following times:

11.30am 2.00pm 4.30pm. (so make sure you set the time one minute before these times :D )

Here is a list of some special occasion animations, and the months/dates of them:

(Thankyou Georgiakate1 who compiled the majority of the information below :wub: )

1) the Easter bunny pushing an egg along the screen - seen around Easter - from March 14th -> March 31st on V2s and ONLY on April 8th, 9th and 10th on V3s.

2) a pumpkin appearing and bouncing up and down on the screen on Halloween - October 31st

3) the talking Christmas tree in the lead up to Christmas - seen from November 30th until 11.30am on Christmas Day (December 25th).

4) the turkey chasing your tama near Thanksgiving - seen from November 18th

-> November 26th.

5) the tamagotchi wearing a backpack when school is about to restart after the mid-year break - seen from August 15th -> September 8th.

Interestingly this does a different animation with a marumimitchi on a V2 - i've yet to work out EXACTLY what the marumimitchi is doing.

6) fireworks and a Happy New Year message on New Years Day - January 1st.

7) a cake, and a Happy Birthday message on your tamas birthday.

This also works for teens and toddlers.

8) A snowman that appears at the top of your screen with snow falling around him - this can be seen in Winter (Northern Hemisphere) from February 1st til Feb 28/29th.

9) Santa appearing on the screen and turning into a present - Christmas Eve December 24th at 10.30pm.

So, remember to set the correct month and date. Then set the clock to 1 minute before those times.

Let us know if that works :wub:

//haze

Hi many thanks Haze she has just come in again so we will play again : )

Midas her tam is 16.

Until recently she paused it a lot but now it sleeps all night and is just paused while she is at school.

nope tried them all, and only the christmas present one works.

Im losing the will to live here lol lol I should be doing 'mum' stuff like washing up and cooking!!!!!!..........LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back