Do u feed ur tama to get it to play  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do u feed ur tama to get it to play

• All the time he dosnt play without a snack
    • No way he loves me and plays no matter wat
    • sometimes he plays somtimes not
    • NO!!! (maybe)
    • thats unhealthy y would i do that

my tama dosnt play with me he just shakes his head i have to feed it a snack or he wont play does this happen to any one else should i give it a time out?

No, he wants food because when you play a game you lose weight, and then he needs food so he can be happy. For a snack he gains 2 pounds, and usually each tama has a minimum weight.

no need for a time out your tama won't play with you becasue it is too light in weight tamas lose weight by playing games the most you can lose is 3 pounds so therefore it has to be at least 3 pounds over the minimum weight to plaly games. hope this helps

:mametchi: :o :D :mametchi: :huh: :mametchi:

Ya it's nothing to worry about.

It has to be at least 3 pounds over weight to play because if you get pretty far in the game or beat it your tama losses 3 pounds. This makes sire he/she never gets under weight.

My tama always replies to me with a no because if someone plays with their tama to much and the tama loses alot of weight then ofcourse it has to eat a snack before it plays.

Ya it's nothing to worry about.

It has to be at least 3 pounds over weight to play because if you get pretty far in the game or beat it your tama losses 3 pounds. This makes sire he/she never gets under weight.

where did you get that avatar, i love it!

my tama dosnt play with me he just shakes his head i have to feed it a snack or he wont play does this happen to any one else should i give it a time out?

u know that happened 2 my friend's tama :)

Usually I feed snacks whenever I'm trying to earn points, so the tam will play games.

If your tam's weight is at minimum, or 1-2 lbs. over, it won't play. That's when you feed snacks if you want it to play games.

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: <_<

Usually I feed snacks whenever I'm trying to earn points, so the tam will play games.

If your tam's weight is at minimum, or 1-2 lbs. over, it won't play. That's when you feed snacks if you want it to play games.

:o :D :D

ya i do the same thing ;)

if theyre not adult yet they might get toothache if u feed 2 many snacks

if theyre not adult yet they might get toothache if u feed 2 many snacks

True, usually you have to feed it about 20 snacks to give it a toothache. Tams must have a HUGE sweet tooth to be able to eat that many before getting cavities!

:rolleyes: :kusatchi: :angry:

Just dont get it too fat, feeding snacks is ok.

Unless you want a Sumo Champ tam, then you'll want it to weigh around 70-80 lbs. That's about the best weight for playing Bump.

:rolleyes: :kusatchi: :angry:

None of those above.

When your tama has evolved, it weighs 20lbs, if it's a teen. All my teen tamas weigh 25 lbs, which makes them always willing to play!

After meals, the tamas give their best in games.

yeah, its just normal :hitodetchi: