toilet training troubles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamzin

Reaction score
ever since my first tama (tachy) had a baby it all ways had probs with toilet training i dont no how to toilet train it u see tachy had brillient toilet training and just good training in general it had 7 bars for training he was that > :unsure: < but this 1 just wont toilet train plz help and also tammy tachys daughter is a farie tamagotchi.

If u have and tips or anything plz reply or feel free to pm me if u do pm me ill get back to u as soon as i can thanx

tamzin xxxxx

No matter how many training points your tama has, it won't use the toilet by itself. When you see the wavy lines (or if it's with a baby, turning sideways) quickly press the toilet button and you can watch your tama sitting on the toilet. :unsure:

well yea i no that i aint that thick u no but what im saying is why isnt as good when it comes to toilet time as her dad :unsure:

7 days see is having a baby soon oh and bye the way newbiekidlex did u get my pm ?????????

tamzin xxxxx

Yes, I got it. :unsure: Well, I'm not to sure about this one. Is it a different character than your previous one? Different characters make a mess at different times. Also, is your tama debugged?

Yeah, with each character they go to the bathroom at different times, or intervals. One might go every 60 minutes, and another might go every 75. Just depends on the character :unsure:

mine is debbugged!

its a girl.

shes a bird looking creature.

her name is sotie.

shes 2 years old.

shes sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

don't worry. i can almost never catch my tama in time for it to go to the toilet......keep a close eye on it! you will see it sooner or later just keep your eyes peeled!

LOL :( thanx every one for all ur info

tamzin xxx

ps keep it coming !!

Maybe sometimes u can watch it closely and then record the minutes That they do not poop so u know eggzactly when to go 2 da bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

every time u feed your tama food press the toilet icon. u should have no more trouble ^_^

hi and thanx for the info but it doesent matter now cause she has had a baby !!!

hi and thanx to the people that replyed it dosent matter now because she has had a baby gurl but it isnt going very well, if u want to no whats going on read the post called 'new baby but she seems to be rejecting it why ?' so if u could please not reply to this any more because i have all the info i need but if u have any thing u still what to say could u pm me instead but remeber now i need help on my other topic !!!

thanx

tamzin xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back