Sign in to follow this  
myrose619

Help

:huh: hi i m myrose619 my friend's tamagotchi died when he waz playing handball and checked on his tama and it waz alive and well then he checked on it like 5 min. after and it waz dead can some1 tell why this happend ^_^

So, your friend's Tamagotchi died and then came back to life... am I correct? :huh:

~Tama-Love~

[quote name='Tama-Love' date='Oct 9 2006, 05:51 PM'] So, your friend's Tamagotchi died and then came back to life... am I correct? :)

~Tama-Love~ [/quote]
no i had a typo i did not notice that until after sorry :)

[quote name='*mimitchi freak*' date='Oct 10 2006, 05:14 PM'] how old was he was it happy and full [/quote]
I actually forgot how she waz (the tama)

[COLOR=red] darn it I wish I could remember :) :angry: :angry:

this has doubts but...
if the tama was in a bag
it may have died then hit on something sharp, then hit the buttons on something and downloaded.

[quote name='tamaturtle' date='Oct 25 2006, 10:35 AM'] this has doubts but...
if the tama was in a bag
it may have died then hit on something sharp, then hit the buttons on something and downloaded. [/quote]
no it waz in his pocket and it had notin in it sharp :huh:

[quote name='lol_meow' date='Oct 25 2006, 09:06 AM'] It must have froze? [/quote]
no it waz movin he could check the hunger and health just fine :huh:

I`m sorry for that, (I`m kinda confused for what happened) but maybe it was a glitch.It happened to my friends v2.I`ve been trying to fix it for 1 year, but it was dead, gone, forever.Now, she gave the tama to me to keep, although I can`t even use it anymore.If I ever figure out a way, I`ll pm you, ok.But just know, that your friend`s v2 can`t be used anymore.But if this is something that`s a whole other subject, I`m sorry.Pm me if you wanna know an idea.Just incase, I`ll try it on my v2 so it`s safe to use the idea.In the meantime, good luck trying to find out a way to fix it :) !(remember to pm me if you want to check it out just incase).

Whoops, I had something the whole other topic ;) .Sorry...I should`ve read the other posts first...Sometimes, I`m really stupid :) ...