Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

myrose619

Reaction score
:huh: hi i m myrose619 my friend's tamagotchi died when he waz playing handball and checked on his tama and it waz alive and well then he checked on it like 5 min. after and it waz dead can some1 tell why this happend ^_^

this has doubts but...

if the tama was in a bag

it may have died then hit on something sharp, then hit the buttons on something and downloaded.

this has doubts but...if the tama was in a bag

it may have died then hit on something sharp, then hit the buttons on something and downloaded.
no it waz in his pocket and it had notin in it sharp :huh:

I`m sorry for that, (I`m kinda confused for what happened) but maybe it was a glitch.It happened to my friends v2.I`ve been trying to fix it for 1 year, but it was dead, gone, forever.Now, she gave the tama to me to keep, although I can`t even use it anymore.If I ever figure out a way, I`ll pm you, ok.But just know, that your friend`s v2 can`t be used anymore.But if this is something that`s a whole other subject, I`m sorry.Pm me if you wanna know an idea.Just incase, I`ll try it on my v2 so it`s safe to use the idea.In the meantime, good luck trying to find out a way to fix it :) !(remember to pm me if you want to check it out just incase).

Whoops, I had something the whole other topic ;) .Sorry...I should`ve read the other posts first...Sometimes, I`m really stupid :) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back