huh what happened :huh:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

myrose619

Reaction score
^_^ hi me again k my friend found a way 2 choose whatever tama u want and he did it for his and it kept changing tamas can some1 help me ^_^ :huh:

ya there is a way most tamagotchi sites do have it under debug
yes do u know the answer 2 the prob pleez tell others 2 i need help my friend is very afraid something bad will happen :)

Hey ppl, im her friend she is talking about. Well what happened was that i connected my tamagotchi to my other tamagotchi ( i was transfering items thru present ) then after about the 5th connection , when it came back my tama started to blink back and forth into a pipotchi , and i dont mean like Evolving, it kept like blinking. 1 sec. its my regular then its pipotchi.. regular then pipotchi and so on. The weird thing is that it could be fed and i could check its heallth and stuff, it wasn't frozen. anyways after about a minute of that i decided to finish transfering the items, after i transfered them all i was gonna download it, but at the last item , when i transfered it, it stoped blinking and it hasn't happened since

P.S. sorry for my spelling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back