I just got my V2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratstar

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I have waited so long and I finally got my first V2 in the mail! (aussie aqua bubbles)

I am used to the keitai (happened to get my second one in the mail today too), and I notivced how many changes there are on the V2. For the jump game, he only jumps once? Each time I play it he jumps really dar, then it gives me points. I have done it three times and each time I have done better, last time was an excellent, but again he only jumped once. Are all the games like this? Also, I noticed that unlike the keitai the V2 doesn't have multiple food choices. Do you buy more, or are the only food items you buy treats? Does a shopkeeper come during the day or is the shop always accessible? I noticed a shop option on the games menu. Are the items under the games menu the ones you buy, and the items under the friends menu the ones you receive? Do they overlap? I'll probably have more questions as this little guy grows.

Ok:

Yes, you only jump once. :unsure: The games are kind of weird, I don't really like them. Slots is the easiest, and you get the most points from that one. No, you only have one food choice, one snack choice, but many treat choices. Whatever you buy in the SHOP that is a fooditem is considered a treat. The items that you purchase go in the PLAY menu, and in the FRIEND LIST menu, that's where you pick a treat/item that you've purchased to give to a friend. I haven't really recieved any items yet, so I'm not sure exactly where they go. I think they just appear under your "Items" list. Does that make sense?

The Shop option is always avaliable, unless your Tama is asleep. B) If you need me to be more clear, or have any more questions let me know! Good luck!

Thank you for your very helpful info! I also noticed that with the V2 you do not get gotchi points for evolving, which you do with the keitai. I haven't tried the bump game yet... from the instructions it seems to be based on good timing... what are your thoughts?

wow. thats all i can say. wow. the tamagotchi v2 shure looks complicated! my dad doesnt like me ordering online,so i have to wait till spring! no fair! B) what r they like? wich version do u prefer? oh i wish i had one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back