Why did my tamas matchmaker never come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacrazy279734

Reaction score
:wub: :) My tamas matchmaker never came and I was mad!!! :) :) :ph34r: B) :nyatchi: My tama was 6yrs old then 7 then 8 and finally 9 yrs old (An adult).And my matchmaker never came.....I got so mad I took out my battery put it back in and pressed "Download" and there was my adult tama...But wait....there was A TAMA BABY GIRL BESIDE HIM!!!!!I didn't know how this happend and I wanted to know if it ever happend to anyone else.I've had lots of glitches on my tamas but this one was one of the crazy ones! :lol: :huh:

from,

Tamacrazy279734

the matchmaker comes every time my tama turns 6years old

wierd <_< :rolleyes: :gozarutchi:

Wait...your tama is 9 years old, matchmaker didn't come, and then you took the battery out and back in and there's a baby? Wtf.

:(

Odd things happen when you put the battery back in.

You're probably not the only one out there! Don't worry!

The Matchmaker will start coming when your Tama has been adult for 72 hours of unpaused time, usually on the day it should turn 7. Then the Matchmaker will visit at 10:30 AM, 3 PM and 7 PM for a few days until your Tama turns into an oldie. So if you pause much the Matchmaker will be late.

I can't think of anything that explains the baby. A glitch probably.

It happened to me too, on my V2.

Its normal, most of the time your tama goes crazy when you take out the battery and put it in again, or when you press download.

The matchmaker camed at my tama when it was 5yrs old.

Then, she had a baby girl, I wanted to see what could happen If I pressed download, and when I did, THE BABY WAS A BABY BOY!!!

That surprised me.

Also your tama can get younger if you do the download thingy.

hey guys! ok this is what i do: as soon as my tamagotchi turns 6 i set the time to 6:59 then the machmaker comes for me all the time try it! i am sure it is not a glich, because i have 2 tamagotchis' (v3) and they bothe do it! try it! frome: hunnybunny13 x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back