Chibi Tamagotchi info

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratstar

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Since I got my chibi tama a few days ago, I thought I would tell everyone how it works (as far as I can see).

The tama is very small, and has no icons on the screen. It is slightly thicker than normal, and has a smaller screen. The pixels are larger, but all in all very cute. It has buttons a,b, and c, but they work slightly differently.

If your tama needs something, you press button A to find out. If your tama does not need anything, button A will do nothing. If it is hungry or needs happiness filled, a menu will come up in japanese when you press a. Option 1 is meal, option 2 is snack. There is no game for the chibi tamagotchi, snacks make it happy. If it is full, it will shake its head and when you press C to cancel the menu, you will not be able to make anything happen by pressing A if it is fine. If it poops, you press a and it automatically cleans up. When your tamagotchi falls asleep, you press A and it shows the lights on/off menu in japanese. So it's like a very easy tama because by pressing a you automatically do what it needs. B executes, but pressed by itself it shows the time, with no scrolling, it is instant. C cancels per usual. When my chibi tamagotchi hatched, it was a marutchi, and had moderate needs. After one day, it turned into a mametchi. This is as far as I have gotten in understanding the tama mini. I must say, it's easy to take care of and a very cute keychain. It would be great to attach to just about anything just to have a tama mascot with you. You just press A now and then to see if it needs something. When I have found out more about it, I will post. :(

Sounds really cute.

I should be getting mine early next week. I got the pink clockface. I kinda wanted the pastel blue with pink numbers but I took my time deciding so the clockface was the only one left.

Oh well! I have both those original patterns anyway :)

Thanks for the info. That is mostly what I figured. I hope it's really easy to take care of. I wonder if it dies or how long it typically lives. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Keep us posted. :(

Mothra I have the blue with pink numbers MIP. I kept the pink clock face for myself. If you want to trade, I could possibly find a home for your pink clock face. (I got a deal on all three colors, well not a deal so much as it was the first ebay auction witha color other than white)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back