huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tambaby

Reaction score
i was looking up titanic and i found the preview to the titanic secual (sp?)! now i really want to post it so you can tell me if it is real or not... but there are a few things:

1. in the middle there is a well... part well not really but it still is and i would you recommed you being 13 or over and mature (or a mature 12, 11, and 10 year olds) and if it is not ok then a guide can please remove it but i have to know if it is real!

this isn't the first place i have seen it, i have seen it somewhere else too and it says that it was coming out in April 18th, but i really don't think so.

ok, here it is

I read some of the comments on there and i'm positive it's not real.

And plus it's on youtube.

I guess the lesson here is don't believe everything you hear on the internet.

That's not really the Titanic it's just a movie made about it. It's just a bunch of actors showing what the Titanic was like. (I own the exact movie.) So what you saw was just a clip from the movie.

That's not really the Titanic it's just a movie made about it. It's just a bunch of actors showing what the Titanic was like. (I own the exact movie.) So what you saw was just a clip from the movie.
no it is sopost (sp?) to be the secual (sp?) of it. and i have not only seen it on youtube but in a lot of websites!

yeah it is probley not real but i still don't know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back