Flag Game Help?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wykedmolly

Reaction score
I'm not new to Tamas, I had a version2. But I am just not getting the flag game. I figured out there are fake flags but I can't seem to get past the flags that face each other, >< like this. Can someone please explain how to get past this.

Thanks

Wykedmolly

Just press A & C [Left 'n right buttons] at the same time.

If they're not fake, that is. That works for me.

this is what i do when i play that game. i tap out the pattern with my feet

example:

< --(black flag) --(white flag)-->

<--(little black flag)--(little white flag)-->

<--(black flag)

I usually beat it every time

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a v3 now. When I click (A) & © buttons at the same time when the flags face each other I don't win. :D

Heh.. ^^;;

If they're tiny, they're fake. I'm guessing you pressed both buttons on two fake flags... ^^;;

they face each other, like this ><, and when I don't hit the buttons if I think they are fake I automatically lose. :D

I have that problem, too. Sometimes it'll take it, sometimes it won't. I suppose it's just little glitches in the game

just press a and c just like you normaly would! it just does it to trickya! >< same as <>! hope that helped :ph34r: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :( :wacko:

I finally finished the 9th round of the flag game. And I got 600pts!!!

Thanks for the help. :furawatchi:

The trick with flag is to click the left button (A) when you see a black flag and click the right button C when you see a white flag - doesn't matter which side the flag is on or which way it is facing > or

When a white and black flag are showing at the same time you have to click both A and C at the same time - no matter which way they are facing >

And you have already figured out that the only ones to ignore are the smaller "fake" flags - you also get a much shorter "whistle" sound for those ones...

The closer you get to the last (winning) round the quicker you have to react - I sometimes lose because I didn't click both buttons A and C quick enough if I see two flags up on the screen...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back