he keeps getting sick(baby) why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sezali

Reaction score
Mrs Busybody came yesterday(almost 24 hours ago)

and I had a baby boy

since then the baby has been sick twice even though my hearts and hunger are always full and i clean up its mess straight away, etc

why?

and when will it the father leave?

also im new to the whole match maker thing

my gen 1 was a taragotchi and mrs busybody mated him with another taragotchi

is it true I could of waited to match him with someone else

what will my baby turn out to be because it was mated with 2 taragotchis

its just asked me if i was lonely

i said yes

then the two taragotchis started kissing and hearts came

how could I have known it was going to be taragotchi?

sorry to ask a lot of questions

Don't worry about asking questions, that's what we're here for! It's normal for babies to get sick, it's just in their programming. The parent leaves about a day after the baby is born, but always during the night, so it may be more like a day and a half for you. The matchmaker shows a random tama partner, so you were just lucky to get another tarakotchi. The matchmaker does come more than once, sometimes as often as three times a day. In the morning after your parent leaves, you will see the baby and it will be paused until you give it a name. Then it will be a normal babytchi for an hour, needing constant care.

update:

i fast forwaded the time to 11.5ppm and the dad is just starting at it sleeping

i take it that its going to leave soon --ahh it just did!!!!!

okay so now that sorted

i had another question

does changing the time fasten the proccess up

say if i set it to 10pm tonight

turned off the light

then changed the time and date to 10am the next morning

i can see that it adds a year on the status menu but does it actually make the process of it growing to an adult one day faster?

or is there a special clock inside that know really how old it is no matter if you fasten the time up on the clock or not

for example ive been told for the next hour it will be a baby and after an hour it will become a teenager. If I just speed the time up on hour will it change straight away?

The computer will say your tama is older, but it won't actually speed the process up. The tamagotchi requires a certain amount of realtime hours ot change, so it won't change any faster. This is why they take longer to change when people pause them a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back