Awsome!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadows112

Reaction score
I bought the chest and it turns out that if youre lucky, you will get a present that mioght have something really expensive

i used it and i got a Big Screen Tv off of it but it might be really rare that it happens

hope i helped

WOW!! I know I did that and I also got the big screen tv..its so cool I liked it so much that I did it again and I got 800 points... I cant believe it.. I love my tamas,.... woohooo!!! Im in a happy mood

WOW!! I know I did that and I also got the big screen tv..its so cool I liked it so much that I did it again, I bought another chest and I got 800 points... I cant believe it.. I love my tamas,.... woohooo!!! Im in a happy mood

Hey missymel, don't double post. Did you know? I'm not being rude or anything, but it wastes a little time for others. Well, never mind. Just don't do it again.

And I kept getting mirrors when using the chest.

Hey it wasnt my fault, the computer stuffed up and I had to write my message again, then it double posted.. anyways...what tama species do you have? I have a hanatchi V3 and a whaletchi v2. both my tamas just had babies... Im so proud!!! *SNIFF*.

Can someone tell me when to buy the chest!!

for some reason i cant ever find it help me plz!! :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :lol: :( :unsure: :wacko:

noone can tell u when it appers in the shop, b patient and/or change time 2 renew shop

:D you don't have to say your happy
Ichagotchi Freak...

I can say whatever I want!!.... im spreading the love.... :) . Im not hurting anyone...

heyy,, i got 3000p when i brought the chest. and i also got a mirror the other time i got the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back