SOMEONE TELL ME HOW 2 GET AN ICON!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your fav kind of tamagotchi?

• v1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • v2v3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan55

Reaction score
I like the v3s and v2s. :( :wacko: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well just look for a small enough icon and right click on it. Once you right click, select "Save Picture As" and then you will have to choose a name for it. Once you're done choosing a name, click "Ok" and you'll have the icon ready! Next scroll all the way up to the top, put your mouse over the word "Settings" and scroll down and click "Edit Avatar". Next you'll have to Browse for the icon you want as your avatar. If you can remember the name look for the name (the pictures in your Picture Folder are in alphabetical order) or if you can remember what the icon looks like, look for the icon, once you find it, click "Ok". Then you can click "Save" (or if it has "Submit" click that). If it's small enough, you'll have your avatar up!

*~Tamagotchi~*

why did you put a poll here that dosen't match your title , or question?
Lol I have the simulator featured in your avatar and I like your siggy...

You know, sometimes people like having completely irrevelant polls for the fun of it.

I like v1s. I'm the only person who voted for v1! They are the BEST of the connexions!

If your image is too big, it is automatically resized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back