perhaps i could get some help, maybe?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

murry

Reaction score
ALRIGHTY. :D here they are. they dont really have anthing to do with one another, theyre all pretty random.

1) does everything you buy (food, items, costumes, etc) disappear when you use it? why buy things if they just disappear? WHATS THE POINT? i must not be getting something.

2) is tamatown for something other than getting souveneirs and getting codes for items?

3) how the CRAP do you play and beat the BUMP GAME?!

these next two are kind of random and are pretty much just out of curiosity...

4) how do you guys know all the characters and all of their names? on the tamagotchi website it only has a few of them. and on the growth chart that was posted on here, it doesnt have all the names. so how do you know all of them?

5) when the matchmaker comes, does she just match you up with some random made-up tamagotchi? or is it with one of your friends?

i know i have weird questions, and i know that they're probably pretty stupid, but i couldnt find the answers anywhere so nobody yell at me for something, okay? okay. :angry:

thanks a lot for anybody who replies!

-murray

(btw i am a girl, even though my name is murray :angry: )

OH SORRY one last thing, you dont have to answer it, but androtchi is my favorite, do you know how to get him? :angry: thanks. :D

you guys are the best!

1)The point is that some people find it fun to see their tamas eat new foods, and if you find it pointless, then that's OK too. So people buy food for fun.

2)TamaTown is an easy way to buy items instead of searching th eshop endlessly for the one you want. You can also visit your parents and grandparents there.

3)I thknk the bump game is somewhat luck. When you see the screen say PUSH, push down the B button and there will be a bar that fills up and down very fast. You have to press the B button try stopping the bar to the highest level. The higher you get, the better chance you get of winning. But, sometimes you still lose anyway, so that's why I think it's partly luck.

4)Actually, TamaTalk's character chart DOES have all the character's names, just not the secret characters you get through debugging. Other members (not me, i've only seen them) know who they are

5)Yeah, the matchmaker picks a mate for you at random, but if you don't like it, you can say no and she'll come back again with a different mate.

And for the last question, it really depends on how you take care of your tama. You never know for sure what you're going to get, but from my experiance, I've gotten Androtchi from taking OK care of my tama. (not necessarily good care)

Hope I helped! :D

ALRIGHTY. :D here they are. they dont really have anthing to do with one another, theyre all pretty random.
1) does everything you buy (food, items, costumes, etc) disappear when you use it? why buy things if they just disappear? WHATS THE POINT? i must not be getting something.

2) is tamatown for something other than getting souveneirs and getting codes for items?

3) how the CRAP do you play and beat the BUMP GAME?!

these next two are kind of random and are pretty much just out of curiosity...

4) how do you guys know all the characters and all of their names? on the tamagotchi website it only has a few of them. and on the growth chart that was posted on here, it doesnt have all the names. so how do you know all of them?

5) when the matchmaker comes, does she just match you up with some random made-up tamagotchi? or is it with one of your friends?

i know i have weird questions, and i know that they're probably pretty stupid, but i couldnt find the answers anywhere so nobody yell at me for something, okay? okay. :angry:

thanks a lot for anybody who replies!

-murray

(btw i am a girl, even though my name is murray :angry: )

OH SORRY one last thing, you dont have to answer it, but androtchi is my favorite, do you know how to get him? :angry: thanks. :D

you guys are the best!
how do you get i t to take a code?

oh thanks, thats so much help!

i really appreciate it.

but one thing, do ALL items disappear after you use them? even toys and costumes?

and thanks for the bump game advice. i had been doing it ALL WRONG. :( so youre supposed to hold the button down when it says push? and let go when you think its high on that bar thing?

i had been trying to press it as fast as i could when it plays that little music before it says push. sometimes the bar would go up REALLY high, but it would keep going and bo back to the beginning and thats where it would stay. B) i only beat the first tama, like, twice. and NEVER beat the second guy! i sucked. :p

but i LOVE the "get music" game. i ROCK at that! i get 225 pts every time! thats my game of choice. the rest im not the best at. :(

but thanks for answering those questions, and sorry about that new one up there. :)

-murray

not all items dissapear just like the teddy bear and the make up but most costumes and there for good i not fully sure about that if you need any more help ask me! e-mail me or PM me! hope i helped a little bit :D :) :) :blink: :ph34r: B) :p :( ;) :lol: :( :p B) :D :eek:

oh thanks, thats so much help!
i really appreciate it.

but one thing, do ALL items disappear after you use them? even toys and costumes?

-murray
Most items don't disappear. The ones that do are all the foods you buy, hairgel, stuffed animal,darts, pencil, cd, and the items that give you free stuff: the treasure chest, plant, shovel, fishing rod, and the genie lamp. You can usually tell, because they are very cheap in the shop. The most expensive they could possibly be is 500-600points. (That's the genie lamp's price.) I know that it looks like there are a lot of disappearing items, but trust me, there are a LOT more items that don't disappear. Hope I helped! :hitodetchi:

YEAH you helped. that helped a LOT!!

it kind of sucks that i've already bought/got the DARTS, HAIRGEL, AND STUFFED ANIMAL. perfect, right? :(

anyway, youre the best!! i cant wait. and with all the tips from everybody, i got a maskitchi! :( WOO! this place (and tamas) ROCK. :(

May I just ask, out of TamaTalk members safety.

DO NOT SWEAR.

Members swearing will be reported or BANNED.

-----barky;)-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back