Different questions for new owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akita56

Reaction score
Hi there,

Got a tama a couple of days ago, as I work, I have paused it quite a bit, it is currently a mizutamatchi girl. I want to be a good owner though, hence the pile of questions.

Please try and answer as many!!!

What I don't understand is that I bought some make up and got the codes for a pen and a sort of cloak but when I go into my items, and press b to select it and play with any of them, nothing happens... Why?

I won password for items (a workbook and a skateboard) from TamaTown, the codes were good, I did see the present appearing on screen, but I can't find them anymore in either Items or presents...

I bought a ball and she plays with it all right...

Why does she cry sometimes and still has 4 hearts of happiness??? javascript:emoticon(' :D ')

smilie(In both cases I gave her time out!)

What is "training"? I have no bar on it...

Why when you buy some food items you can only use it once? I am taking about corn on the cob and fries here...

Sure I have loads more, but can't remember.

javascript:emoticon(' ;) ')

smilieA big hug and thanks to those who can help!!! :huh:

hiya i'm here to help! okay most often you tama has to be an adult to use most the items but teens can also use some that the adults can't,sadly anything you get from tama town you can't use but go under the "play" icon scroll all the way down and you'll see "souvenir" click it and you will be able to veiw all item you get from tama town!,she cries cuz she wants to be praised.praise her and she will be fine! :D training is just like if you keep them well disaplined(sp?) praise her when she cries and when she has her back turned to you time out her if she beeps for no reson then the bar will rise you will be better at games you tama won't give another tama "poo" as a gift and all food you buy will only be useable once.the food that it comes with is permanent(sp?).hope i helped out! :D B) :huh: :D :) :D :D ;) :D :D :) ;) B)

Merci beaucoup!

It is Fri evening so I will let her on all w/end, can't wait to see her grow!!!

Will come back surely with more questions after the w/end!

Akita56 :D

Hiya! I can help to. Ok.

1. You cant use makeup unlees you have a miror. if you have a miror And it wont let You use the makeup still, Your tama has to be an adultt. If It is and adult and it STILL wont let You use makeup

2.For the cloak and other sorta stuff, Yet again your tama has go to be an adult. The only things I know of the non adult can play with are

A. Ball

B.cuco clock

c. action figure

d.stuffed lion

3. Stuff you got of of tamatown.com are ussay soviners. If you go to the bat and ball icon, Scrool down and you will see soviners.

4. Your tama cries when it is happy beacue it doesnt feel you are paing attention to it. DO NOT TIME OUT IT! Prasie it!

5. The traning bar is when you scold your tama when it is bad. One example is when it beeps for no reson. Thats when you give it a timeout. If you catch it before it goes poop It will also have traning go up.

6. Food you buy doesnt last, Sorry! Snacks and meals that come with your tama, Well come with your tama

Mabey not the traning bar but if you catch it before it goes poop 4 times it gets potty trained
no :unsure:

its completely impossible 2 get a tama potty trained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back