OH NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I just got my gigapet bunny today and it says that it is 23 healthy and 68 happy how do i make these percentages go up i have given it some things to play with and i have given it some medicines but these meters still continue to drop. How do I fill them up?

I just got my gigapet bunny today and it says that it is 23 healthy and 68 happy how do i make these percentages go up i have given it some things to play with and i have given it some medicines but these meters still continue to drop. How do I fill them up?
Try walking it around to gather stuff. Sometimes you need to give more than one dose of medicine to heal it.

i dont really consider this as a cheat but its a good way to get money for toys , food , and medicine.

go on a walk to the medicine shop (its all the way to the left) then go to the very left to the store and there is a door go into the door and then walk all the way right untill u see kinda of 2 posts then press zap when there flashing black and white and then go to the left untill u see werid looking trees then when there flashing black and white press zap then go to the wishing well and press zap (costs 2 bucks) and when u press it and dig u can get food then go to the general shop and sell it (u can sell it for 25 bucks) dont feed it to ur pet because it doesnt make his hunger go up but once u sell it buy all the stuff that ur pets need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back