Connection Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiSteDCBloSsoM

Reaction score
OK so I have two of my v2's going.. *a twin set* and for some reason they won't connect at all.. and mean at all. I've heard that if the tama is in direct sunlight it mat not connect but mines never been in direct sunlight... so why won't it connect? I'm just really confuesed as to why it won't... is there something else that can make then not connect?

Yes they sould never be in direct sunlight. Anyway, go to the connect symbol and hit B 2 times.

When the screen says 'stand by', press the B button again and it should say 'connect.' But if it ends up saying 'fail,' then maybe your tama is running low on batteries since it does that when it's about to run out. But if it isn't, the nyour tama may have a glitch! Hope I helped! :hitodetchi:

Steps to connecting:

1.Go to the heart icon

2.Press B

3.Select V2

4.The "stand by" should be there

5.Then press B one more time so it says "connect"

6.If it says "fail" perhaps you jiggled your arms or a draft blew (that messes it up too).

7.So basically try again until it connects.

Happened to me, I have no idea why! Isn't it WEIRD??

We didn't do ANYTHING bad to it-well, we dropped it sometimes-but nothing else BAAD! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back