New ouchino dekatama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama(^o^)

Reaction score
(I looked around to see if there's another topic on this, I couln't find any, but forgive me if there is.)

While checking the japanese tamagotchi webbie, I found this. It will be released on october 28th 2006, and I've (attempted) to translate the name. The ?s are what I couldn't translate, but from what I could it's called "Ouchino deka tamagotchi ge-mu?kette-?n". Can anyone else translate the rest? Post whatever you know about it here!

\(^o^)

It looks like a new version of the home deka. I don't know any japanese, but i'm just saying my opinion. I think its the one where you can auction off your entama items to other buyers and get gotchi points for them. At least thats what I heard from a site. But it might be a different version, i'm not completely sure.

-ilovetamas!

I'm not very sure, but it does look a lot like the Japanese Kakeibo..It might be a new version of it! I think this because of the ball on top has the symbol for 'Gotchi points'. It's pretty expensive, though.

Hello,

I just got that new Ouchi no Dekatama... But I have absolutely no idea how to use it :'( *very sad*

Anybody got an idea?? :rolleyes: Please help me...

Annie

私は新しいものがほしいと思う! 1 つを得るためにどこでの細部との私PM を喜ばすでしようか。

I can not read Japanese...so I don't know what the page you posted means... :blink:

So far,I have figured some details out...

There are totally 6 icons on the main menu.

1)Game center.

There are 10 games to choose

-Flags (Same like V3)

-dodging ball (same like V3)

-memory (same like V3)

-fishing... (I still can not catch any fish yet..I only know that A button is to low the fishing rod and C is to rise it.B is to catch.

-blowing (you blow a paper plane to measure your strength)

-cards (you have to decide whether the next card is higher or lower point)

-balance ( you have to help tamagotchi balance on the

-jigsaw ( same like old Home dekatama)

-running ( you have to reach the finish within 120 seconds while avoiding the rocks along the way)

-dodging eggs ( similar to music notes game in V3 but this one you have to dodge dropping eggs...and you also can not step on the messy eggs on the floor )

2) Tama town... I do not play this one that much yet...I guess it's about testing your tamagotchi's knowledge...I guess from some questions that I can understand...but most of them,I have no idea...

3)Lottery ( You have to buy a ticket (100 gotchi's points for every ticket )to try to win the lottery...They will draw the number after 8 pm)

4) This one I don't know how to call it...you have to bet your gotchi's points 100 gotchi's point each time you try to win this.You have to win each game which led by each character of tamagotchi's.For example,the 1st game is with Mametchi...you have to play memory game...2nd is with Memetchi...I guess you just have to be able to win all games on this Home dekatama to be able to pass to the finish to see the King...( I guess)

5) Gotchi's bank. Should be similar to Kakeibo...You can deposit,transfer,withdraw the money...but I still have no idea how to deposit more after I did the first time..and it seems to reject me ever since :huh:

6) Record. It will keep track of your record of each game with gotchi's points. And I think it seems to have a icon which you will earn it to do something...but I guess it will tell the level of how many scores you have earned...

That's what I have got so far...I guess it's not too bad coz I just got it last evening *LOL*

If anyone can read Japanese,please let me know...I want to ask some questions about the instruction on this Home Dekatama :(

If anyone got any comments or could help me correct my understanding on this post,I would be very happy to hear that <_<

Enjoy!

Annie :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
...5) Gotchi's bank. Should be similar to Kakeibo...You can deposit,transfer,withdraw the money...but I still have no idea how to deposit more after I did the first time..and it seems to reject me ever since :rolleyes:

Perhaps banking on the ouchi no deka tamagotchi has the same restrictions as banking on the Kakeibo does.

Banking on the Kakeibo has these restrictions:

(1) you can not add money to an existing account.

I have 200 GP in my hand, and 300 GP in the bank.

I want to deposit 100 GP into the bank.

Here's how it must be done:

Withdraw the 300 GP. (Now I have 500 GP in my hand, and 0 GP in the bank.)

Deposit 400 GP. (Now I have 100 GP in my hand, and 400 GP in the bank.)

(2) you can not withdraw a portion of the money in an account.

I have 200 GP in my hand, and 300 GP in the bank.

I want to withdraw 200 GP from the bank.

Here how it must be done:

Withdraw the 300 GP. (Now I have 500 GP in my hand, and 0 GP in the bank.)

Deposit 100 GP. (Now I have 400 GP in my hand, and 100 GP in the bank.)

Thank you very much for your kind help.But I actually can not even enter that part :(

At the Gotchi's bank,there are three options;

1) See the total amount of gotchi's point you have currently excluding the amount you have in the bank.

2) To transfer it to your Entama or Uratama.

3) Deposit ( I guess ) I did only once...and after that it gave me a mesg....and bounce me out from that menu again...But if my guess is correct,I might probably be able to enter it in the next two days....coz it might be opened in every 5 days...if I am correct...My Japanese is also not that strong... :(

I'll tell the result or might write it down what functions they got if I can enter it in the next two days :) And I will try the tips you gave me above :)

Annie :)

at the Bank,the third option is Teiki-Yokinn "Fixed account"

You can receive interest after five days.

A deposit can't be drawn in the feve days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back