How old does it have to be until

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
i keep putting my tamas to sleep when i'm at school, but now my v2 is 12 years old. can the matchmaker still come? i'm on the 8th generation and REALLY don't want it to die! :(

I think it is kind of late for the matchmaker to come, but you can try connecting it with another tama before it becomes and oldie so that it can marry it. Well, I might be wrong, so try changing the time to 10:29am and 6:59pm and wait for a minute. If she doesn't come, then try marrying by connecting. If your tama turns into an oldie, make another tama turn into and oldie and have them marry each other. Hope I helped! :(

thanks, but that's the only v2 i have. and she's already an oldie. and i've also tried that. nothing has worked. she's gonna die isn't she?

i keep putting my tamas to sleep when i'm at school, but now my v2 is 12 years old. can the matchmaker still come? i'm on the 8th generation and REALLY don't want it to die! :(
I'm on 51st so I definitely don't want mine to die.

Okay, just set the time to 10:29, 2:59 or 6:59 and wait a minute and the Matchmaker will come! Is it an oldie yet? If it is, then this won't work.

Maybe next time, don't pause your Tamagotchi, put it to sleep :)

if ur tama was paused, u have a chance 2 get matchmaker still, if it wasnt paused it would b an oldie soon at 12

how do you get your tama that old? the oldest i got mine was on the 4th generation! but i never heard of 51th generation what kind of tama do you have? is v1 , v2, or v3?

I have the same problem. My v1 tama is 11 years old and on its 20th gen so i don't want it to die either :angry:

When your tam turns 11, it becomes an oldie, and can no longer get the matchmaker. It can still get babies if it mates with another oldie, but that is the only way.

:lol: :) :(

thanks, but that's the only v2 i have. and she's already an oldie. and i've also tried that. nothing has worked. she's gonna die isn't she?
You can pause her for a while just until you get a male tamagotchi to turn into an oldie. Refuse all matchmaker requests until the male tamagotchi turns into an oldie. Connect the male and female oldies until they become in love and when they have 4 hearts, connect them and they'll have 2 babies!

Also when you get to take care of the babies, they will go straight to adult in one hour! He will be Oyajitchi, one of the secret characters on all 3 versions.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe next time, don't pause your Tamagotchi, put it to sleep :lol:
i did put it to sleep. and that's the problem. i put it to sleep when i go to skool everyday and it grew and it just became an oldie. so this sucks!

You can pause her for a while just until you get a male tamagotchi to turn into an oldie. Refuse all matchmaker requests until the male tamagotchi turns into an oldie. Connect the male and female oldies until they become in love and when they have 4 hearts, connect them and they'll have 2 babies!
that's a long process. can i do that with a v3 right? the one that is 12 is a v2 but i only have 1 v2 and 2 v3s. can i do it if i use the love potion?

Well...did you see it come before?

MAYBE since your tama keeps sleeping the MM will come, but you can always turn it into a "Oldie" character, maybe mate with the opposite gender "Oldie", and get a cool character, known as "The Coffee Guy" That is kinda like mating, if the MM cannot come to you at 12 years old. I know what you feel, having Gen 8 tama and worrying. My tama goofed up on Gen 7 or 8 and started over! :lol: AAAALLLL that HARD WORK! for nothing but a new white blob! :)

As I saod, maybe the MM will come or not! Try my "Oldie" thingy. Or, you can set a age reacord, see how old your tama gets! :(

Best,

-Fur :(

that's a long process. can i do that with a v3 right? the one that is 12 is a v2 but i only have 1 v2 and 2 v3s. can i do it if i use the love potion?
Yes you can. When the male tamagotchi turns into an adult, use the love potion and then connect the female and the male together and they will be in love. If it doesn't work, wait until the male turns into an oldie and then try it again.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

once i had a tama that was on the 49th generation but my friend gave it to me then wanted it back so i had to give it to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back