Can my tama still Marry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puppyluvagal

Reaction score
When the matchmaker comes and you say you dont want your tama to marry who the matchmaker picked out for you, after he leaves can your tama still marry someone else's tama (your friends tama or someone you know's tama)?

Please answer this is very important

------------ __

| | | || |\ | | / / |

| |___| |_| | \ | |/ \ |

| | | | | | \| |\ _/ o

~PuppyLuvaGal~

Yes, you can still have your tamagtotchis get married to another one of the opposite gender. Remember that you must connect a whole lot until there are 4 hearts. Here's all the stages of the relationships (sorry, couldn't explain it better than that)

1 happy face

2 happy faces

3 happy faces

4 happy faces

2 hearts and 2 happy faces

4 hearts

Just connect until you get 4 hearts, Then once the four hearts are there, keep connecting until they have a baby!

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

The matchmaker will come twice: once when your tama is 7 years old; and then again when it's 8 (the next day). If the matchmaker came when it was 7, don't worry, it'll come again; you just have to be there at 7:00 PM to be able to see who the matchmaker picks out for you. If you don't accept that one either, then it will become an elder soon enough.

Hope this helped!

Thanks *~Tamagotchi~* and doggieluver115 !

You guys really helped!

~Puppyluvagal~

No problem! :furawatchi: I'd love to help anytime. If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me :furawatchi:

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back