This is so strange!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha_somad

Reaction score
west vancouver's only two lake (my house)
I just bought a new v3 tamagotchi (autum edition) and my friend asked me to borrow it and I agreed, a few days later, she returned it to me and it was an ugly plant thing > :( and when I checked the weght, it said it was 99 lb and when I tried to feed it, it shook it's head, why didn't my (ugly) tamagotchi eat?

That's because it's its max weight.. and if you're wondering why you got the plant thing(Which is not ugly!!) it is that way because you friend probably took bad care of it. (Because I went on a website that showed how you get that kind of tamagotchi)

I just bought a new v3 tamagotchi (autum edition) and my friend asked me to borrow it and I agreed, a few days later, she returned it to me and it was an ugly plant thing > :( and when I checked the weght, it said it was 99 lb and when I tried to feed it, it shook it's head, why didn't my (ugly) tamagotchi eat?
The reason is that your Tamagotchi has the maximum food allowed to be eaten. :D You need you Tama to slow down and don't feed it that much sence it's full. I believe your friend over-fed is so now its that character, etc. It's fine you have a character like the one you have now, be happy with what you have! :D

~Tama-Love~

I just bought a new v3 tamagotchi (autum edition) and my friend asked me to borrow it and I agreed, a few days later, she returned it to me and it was an ugly plant thing > :) and when I checked the weght, it said it was 99 lb and when I tried to feed it, it shook it's head, why didn't my (ugly) tamagotchi eat?
but :angry: i hav hav a debugged tama there isn't a plant thing :D

That's because it's its max weight.. and if you're wondering why you got the plant thing(Which is not ugly!!) it is that way because you friend probably took bad care of it. (Because I went on a website that showed how you get that kind of tamagotchi)
I thought u got that guy if u took normal care of it :lol:

the "plant-thing" is called kusatchi and its NOT a v3-character, so whats goin on here ?

the "plant-thing" is called kusatchi and its NOT a v3-character, so whats goin on here ?
it could be a glitch but i doubt it because i've never heard of a version three tama turning into a version two only character so maybe it wasn't that character and you can't feed it anymore because it is full you can only feed two snacks when it is not hungry and however many hunger hearts aren't filled and you could feed 2 additional snacks sorry if i was confusing but i could not find another way to word it

Okay, I don't know how you managed to get a V2 character on a V3, but it probably won't eat because it's at maximum weight. Play several games with it (I suggest until it shakes its head) and it will not only get it down to a more normal weight, but earn you gotchi points to buy stuff with.

And by the way if you have the Tamagotchi that the smily is of, its a Kusatchi and one of my favorites.

:unsure: That is a Kusatchi...and that is a cute character! (I never knew that V3's have them!)

The reason why you couldn't feed your tamagotchi was because it was 99 lbs, (the maximum weight your tama can get.) The only way to get your tamagotchi be able to be fed is to play some games...playing games can lower your tamagotchi's weight so it can be fed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back