potty training your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
how do you potty train your tama? is there a certain time it goes or is it completely random?

PLZ help me :(

how do you potty train your tama? is there a certain time it goes or is it completely random?
PLZ help me :D
I'm sorry, but there is no way to actually potty train your tama. If you do get it to the toilet on time, it will get 1 happy heart!! :(

~Rey Mysterio~ (^__^)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no way to potty train your Tama, but you can make your Tama use the toilet instead of pooping on the floor for a change!

Always when a Tamagotchi has to go to the bathroom he/she will have squiggly lines that appear on both sides of the him/her.

When this happens use the toilet icon,

And he/she will go to the bathroom on a toilet!

:( Itachi :D

but i heard somewhere that if you press the toilet icon when theres the squigly lines ??? amount of times it will automaticly use the toilet

but i heard somewhere that if you press the toilet icon when theres the squigly lines ??? amount of times it will automaticly use the toilet
You are correct. :( You "CAN" train you Tamagotchi by, quickly, pressing the "B" button and click on the "Toilet Icon" when you see your Tama on the bottom of the screen with squigly lines around it. :D You will not be able to catchi this all the time, but when you do youir Tama gets some 'Happy Hearts', but no "Trainig Bar' points, its just for fun :D

-Good Luck- ;)

~Tama-Love~

no, thats a definitly wrong rumor

this does not work

edit:

i mean 2 really potty train it

it will NEVER go 2 toilet itself

Sorry, you can not potty train your tama. But, if it has lines like it is about to poo, then you can go to the toilet icon and he/she will use a duck toilet or a plain regular one. :( I think the ducky one is the cutest, and plus there will be one happy heart added to your tamagotch if he/she uses the toilet on time. :D

You have heard this information from a person talking about a Tamagotchi Game. ( like gameboy, DS, etc.) In your regular tamagotchi, you can't toilet train your tama.

one time my tama beeped me and when i looked it was on the tolet, bey it self. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back