QUESTIONS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_etoile

Reaction score
when my Tama poos ( not in the toilet) should I scold him? also, what if he is refusing to play any games?

There is no toilet, and tamagotchis can't be toilet trained. When he poos, it's up to you to clean it up by selecting the Toilet icon on the top of your toy's display. And no, don't scold him. Pooing is natural. n_n

If he refuses to play games, that means he is at or close to his base weight. He cannot weigh any less than his base weight (it's a different number depending on his stage of life, ie. baby, child, teen, adult), so games are disabled, seeing as they would cause him to lose weight. Again, don't scold him. It's natural.

Hope this helps. :3

Ozzie, there IS a toilet. when theres lines on the screen, quickly press the clean up button.your tama will be on the toilet (a duck on the baby and toddler, a toilet seat for rest) and it will gain a part of training :(

BTW dont scold it.just clean it up

if your tama does do that tthen it is normal just try to make sure it goes on time, belive me mine is so hard to keep an eye on her, but dont scold your tama, it is normal.

yes, there is a toilet like jadiebloop said, but you do not get a training bar for using it

If it's a baby. teen, or toddler, yes, scold your tamagotchi. Later it will serve his or her timeout and will go up one training bar. If it's an adult and it poos, do not scold him or her.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back