My Tama died !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbyP37

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :) Hi, I'm so sad my tama had a baby and they both died as my little sister hid my tama for 4 hours. I saw wings and was so upset as I haven't had a tama die yet.

I've lost all 32 items from a TV to a Gramaphone. Are there any ways or cheats so I can get these items back ????? Please help me if you can!!! :( ;)

Sorry, no. Everything is permanently gone.

:rolleyes: :) Hi, I'm so sad my tama had a baby and they both died as my little sister hid my tama for 4 hours. I saw wings and was so upset as I haven't had a tama die yet.I've lost all 32 items from a TV to a Gramaphone. Are there any ways or cheats so I can get these items back ????? Please help me if you can!!! :( ;)
Four hours? And it died? You serious?

Anyway, I'm sorry, but they're gone. Tell your little sister that you don't like it, take a gentle appoach to your younger sister, okay? No violence of any sort would be good. After all, you're sisters. (I'm a younger sister myself, lol.)

You can keep your Tamagotchi with you at all times next time. When you sleep, put it under your pillow!

Hi, thanks for the reply. I had a chuckle reading your advice. Next time I'll make sure my little sister is well and truely in a tamagotchi free zone. I still can't believe you have to go back to the beginning again. I found out today I've lost all my souveniers as well!!!! Thanks again !! :angry: :ph34r: :ph34r: :)

^-^;;

Sisters CAN be annoying... Not that I have one... O_O;;

And, nope, no cheats at all. The only way to get em' back is going through the whole list again on tamatown.

Hi! Sorry. No,no cheats or codes. but you can get the codes from the shop keeper. Here are some

Cake:ABBA ACBA

Steak:BCAB ACBC

Rc car:AABB CACB

Cuco clock:CBAC CABC

hair gel:ACBB BACC

Stuffed animal:CACA BABC

costume:BCBC CABA

Hope I helped!

:D :D Hi, I'm so sad my tama had a baby and they both died as my little sister hid my tama for 4 hours. I saw wings and was so upset as I haven't had a tama die yet.I've lost all 32 items from a TV to a Gramaphone. Are there any ways or cheats so I can get these items back ????? Please help me if you can!!! :D :D
Go to a store. Look in the toy section. in there you may find a safe. buy that and bring it home and open it by the code only YOU!! know.wright it down hide the the paper. Your sister would NEVER!! look. put your tama in the safe.There your tama is safe from harm :D :D :D :D

Four hours? And it died? You serious?
Anyway, I'm sorry, but they're gone. Tell your little sister that you don't like it, take a gentle appoach to your younger sister, okay? No violence of any sort would be good. After all, you're sisters. (I'm a younger sister myself, lol.)

You can keep your Tamagotchi with you at all times next time. When you sleep, put it under your pillow!
Awww. Only 4 hours? Thats cruel :D mine died in 24 hours? About 12 poops, and then it died. :S

Sorry about tour tamas :angry: . also how can they only die for 4 hours :wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: i did't take care of mine for 12 hours and it was still alive but it was sick!

that's can't of happened because I leave my tama at home (not on perpouse)while i go to school. THAT IS SIX AND A HALF HOURS AND IT'S FINE AFTER I GIVE IT A DOSE OF MEDICINE AND SOME FOOD. :eek: :eek: ^_^

really maybe ur tama died because she kept feeding it soo maybe you can just get a new tama and look after it like you did get it lots of things but then keep it awy from your sis! k hoped i helped!

that's can't of happened because I leave my tama at home (not on perpouse)while i go to school. THAT IS SIX AND A HALF HOURS AND IT'S FINE AFTER I GIVE IT A DOSE OF MEDICINE AND SOME FOOD. :eek: :D :lol:
u do this all the time 2 ur poor tama ? why dont u let it sleep instead ?

oh my gosh you poor thing! well i know exactiy how you feel! my school bag seems to be a tama graveyard. not that many tamas have died in there but quite a few have. anyway, keep thinking positive and you will soon feel much better!

P.S does anyone know the cheat for the love potion?

Ta. pth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back