STOP STEALING PPL'S AVATORS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADMIN SHOULD TRY TO GET SOMETHING TO NOT STEAL PICS ONLY THE CHARTS N SO FORTH

• YES I AGREE iDONT LIKE PPL STEALIN AVVIES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO THATS NO GOOD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShAwDy_1

Reaction score
OK IVE HEARD PPL BEEN STEALIN OTHER PPS AVVY

THIS ISNT RIGHT U SHOULD NOT STEAL I THINK THE ADMIN SHOULD PUT SOMETHING ON THE SITE SO U CANT COPY N THEIF THE PICTURES ONly THE GROWTH CHARTS N SO SHOULD B ABLE TO KEEP ON UR PC NOT OTHER PPLS AVVIES!!!

NOT RIGHT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some 1 took my oniontchi avatar...so I changed it.

I hate that, ive seen like 5 ppl with the same avatar and im like, What! Thats not right! :lol: I agree thats stupid.

i think it should be okay to use someones avator

because we have the right to do that

What if someone had thaat avatar specially made for them, or if they made it, how do you think they would feel if someone stole it from them and without permission?

freckles101 specifically...

i think it should be okay to use someones avatorbecause we have the right to do that
There are things called copyright laws. Continue that attitude in the future and I am sure you will be thrilled by the heavy fines and legal prosecution.

:unsure: Yeah because I made that avator for Oniontchi and she my friend thats why I made it for her and now I'm seeing people taking other avators they made so thats not right to take others avators and now I made her a new one so everyone please don't take there avators if you want one come and ask me and I will make you guys one. :wacko:

hey oniontchi how do you make your avatars????? and i agree and i dont think that people who copy those avatars should be able to have them as an avatar somehow!!!!!! i love your avatars oniontchi and i would never take them for myself!!!!!!!

I agree with everyone. Sure, some avvies are in the Galleries. Nobody can blame somebody else then. But if somebody saves another person's avatar and loads it for themselves, thats stealing. I think Admin should put a pop-up block when you try to right click on something. Something like;

Loser! Stop copying ideas, and make your own.

I know! Freckles101, WHY did you steal Oniontchi's avatar? MAKE YOUR OWN! I think I had someone else ask to use my avatar once, but I'm not sure. At least they didn't just steal it...yet.

i think it should be okay to use someones avatorbecause we have the right to do that
ok now ur really starting to get on my nerves...i know ur suppose to post n its free but ppl like u...ppl like u just blow me up n u lucky i dont c u...u shud pray i never do cuz then u WILL GET IT!!!

ppl DONT GET ON MY BAD SIDE LIKE FRECKLES101 PLZ

You,know it's not right to steal at all so why should we be aloud to steal avatars?Now,I think if you ask to use it or it's in the gallery it would be OK to have the same avatar as someone else but stealing is wrong!

Well it depends:

If the avatar is from the avatar palce on tama talk: its okay, cause it wasn't really urs in the first place

Next there is peoples avatars. If they say u can use it, u have every right 2

But if they say no, I wouldn't

Also, if u found a cool pic u want 2 put as ur avatar and someone else has it, u should b abbel to since u also found it.

yay! adryian made me another one! But freckles is my friend too!

I thing this ISn't stealing, it's copyright. People like your avatar, if you made it:D. If you copyright an avatar think before you do it.Jusk ask the person who made it to make on ESPECIALLY for YOU!

_EMMA_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back